Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
natural products from Super Salve? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Last year a good friend gave me a gift kit made from a Super Salve:

1 EACH: 1.0 oz. Calendula Lotion, Jasmine Lotion, Comfrey Leaf Lotion and Cocoa Mango Skin Oil; 1.75 oz. Arnica Muscle Easing Salve; 1.75 oz. Mimosa Blossom Dream Cream; .50 oz. Sun Salve Tube; .50 oz. Super Salve Tin; .50 oz.Calendula Salve; Calendula Lip Balm; and Comfrey Leaf Lip Balm.

They state on their website that the products are chemical free and no parabens.

I have to admit I like to use the arnica when I over do a weight training session, but I am wondering if the lotion products are healthy for my skin.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I can't see anything bad in the mixture unless you are allergic to one of the plants.
I appreciate your answer. Thank you!!
Hi - I personally met the owner of SuperSalve, as a close friend of a friend of mine. My friend has got many freebies from Denise of SuperSalve, and those products that I have tried I loved! Denise struck me as careful, thorough, and quite knowledgeable about medicinal herbalism.. her mother is a well regarded herbalist. FWIW.
I use the arnica for muscle strains and headaches and used the lotions from the gift pack I got. I'm even thinking of buying the cosmetics.