Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
eucerin redness relief lotion Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have been using this lotion the last few days to clean up some red marks left on my skin and I just want to make sure that this product will not make the srcps ineffective. The ingrediants are.......
octinoxate, osctisalate, titanium dioxide, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, carbomer, phenoxythanol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium methyl cocyl taurate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, decyl glucoside, glycyrhiza inflata root extract, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, benzophenone-4

Thanks guys I appreciate any insight
Picture of Rossana
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
octinoxate, octisalate : Toxic chemical sunscreens

bunch of glycerin which does not let the skin get proper oxygen needed for skin repair

I tried this very lotion last year before starting with CPs and it caused me a terrible skin rash and awful redness on the face. I think its because of the Licorice roots (glycyrhiza inflata root). This, also, contain glycyrrhizin, which can cause high blood pressure so I think it messed up something in the blood circulation on the face too, because it is the only one product that ever made my face red like a tomato (the redness stopped a day after i stopped using that cream).

Moral of the story, toss it, its totally bad. I threw it all away as soon as I realized what kind of product it is.

If you have problems, like I had too, with skin redness and irritation, just go with BioHeal and Emu oil or Squalane.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thanks everybody for the feedback...throwing it right in the trash lol