Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
perrione md products safe for young skin ? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I purchased a merricone md products (blue plasma, Vitamin C ester, face finish moisturizer) after my skin got dry from the first sun during this year, without redness, anyway I feared irreversible damage.

Please advice me if perricone md products and their ingredients are safe for young skin.

thank you
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
You will have to ask Perricone that question. I don't know much about the product.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Adrian6:

But if you're searching for great and effective products for young skin, please review our page at: www.reverseskinaging.com/young.html

All of our clients with young skin want beautifully moisturized skin (not too oily, but not too dry) that is blemish-free with an even skin tone and glow.

Our Facial Rejuvenation Test Kit carries all the products you will need to get started:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Regular CP Serum (which contains an effective concentration of copper-peptides that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the face without leaving it excessively wet or damp / OR Protect & Restore Day Cover could also be used in the morning.

Optional Tip: Use Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher for Skin lightly on top as needed. Emu oil biochemically is very comparable to human skin oil and works well as a moisturizer.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the skin, apply a very light amount of Exfol Cream (2% hydroxy acid). OR if you have oily/combination skin type, use LacSal Serum (10% hydroxy acid solution). Both help gently exfoliate your skin in the evening.

Twenty-to-thirty minutes after applying your exfoliator: Protect & Restore Classic or Protect & Restore with High Retinol Cream can be used very lightly as a final step in the evening.

The Facial Rejuvenation Test Kit is designed for testing to which product(s) your skin responds best and it's a great way to find out what copper-peptides can do to help young skin!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology