Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Glo Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Im not sure if I should post here because I didnt order my products from here I got them from DY website. I have had to come here to find out how to use them though because I got no instructions at all and have sent emails that werent answered.
My routine
am
rosehip cleanser
exfol(wait 30 mins)
PS DMAE
emu oil

Pm
cleanser
P&R 3 with retinol(wait 30 mins)
Emu oi
CP Night eyes premier

I also have Lactic Acid 40% and have no idea how to include this in my routine. I have been reading and Im a little scare to try it now. I was just wondering how my routine sounds and if there is anything I have forgot that I really need. I am 46 yo with wrinkles as my main concern I also need to work on over all skin smoothing. I dont have any pigmentation problems I have sort of even skin tone. My wrinkles are mainly on under eyes and running down the side of my face closer to my ears. The middle of my face is wrinkle free.

I have been using this routine since Fri and I just wanted to say I got my first skin compliment Tues. a co worker said you are so pretty today I dont know what it is your just glowing. I didnt think I would see improvements that fast.

I have been using a mix of EVOO and castor oil for cleansing and following up with Jojoba oil for moisture for a year now though so maybe my skin wasnt so bad.

It seems like the undereye area is a little more wrinkled but is getting tighter feeling.
I have been going slow though because I have sort of sensitive skin and didnt want the uglies.

I will be ordering from your website for all future orders and I hope it is ok for me to post this here. My only questions are about using the Lactic Acid do you think this would make my improvements faster or is it to soon to try it? Is there anything Im missing in my routine?
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear missy60:

Looks fine. You might want to flip your AM routine with your PM routine since exfoliation is probably best done at night to decrease any tendency towards photosensitivity.

Your 40% Lactic Acid should be used only as directed. You may want to contact the company that you purchased it from to get the specifics on how to work it into your regimen.

It seems that most clients use it once a week or once every two weeks. Again, be sure to use it as directed.

Hydroxy acids and SRCPs (Skin Rejuvenating Copper-Peptides) work very well in conjunction. Improvements do seem to be much more noticeable more quickly when you use the two or when a client uses some method of exfoliation.

So, continue with that. Use all SRCP products lightly but consistently and feel free to post here, email, or call with any further questions.
Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
For help with the eye area - You may want to try a sample of GHK Cream since it is milder than CP Night Eyes Premier.

See: http://store.reverseskinaging...._Night_Eyes_p/26.htm
http://store.reverseskinaging...._GHK_Copper_p/61.htm
http://www.reverseskinaging.com/tips.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
I do have one more question I am going to need some more emu oil soon. I just received a sample size and its running out fast. I think its just regular emu oil. I need to know whats best to get should I continue with the emu oil or get something different. I dont really have any dryness now except on my chin it seems to be a little flaky
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear missy60:

You might want to continue with our Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher that is fortified with anti-oxidants (such as lutein, lycopene, ubiquinone/ Co-Q10) and our own mix of biological oils.

Or you could use Squalane which is pure squalane derived from olive oil.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,