Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
supercop2x/moisturizing Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi, I use supercop2x and then apply moisturizer. I read that this is ok but when I apply the moisturizer the supercop spreads all over my face with the moisturizer. i wait 15 minutes in between applications.
Anyone have this problem and how to remedy it? Thanks.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear hobby:

Perhaps wait a little longer if possible between applications.

Also, make sure that your applications of Super Cop 2X are light. It should just barely be enough to cover the area and should be able to be worked into the skin fairly quickly without leaving a "heaviness" to the skin.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
Hi, is the supercop2x supposed to be rubbed into the skin until it is no longer visible, or can I just apply it? Thanks
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear hobby:

Either way.

You can work it into the skin until it is no longer visible - Or dab a little on as a spot treatment onto the area for 6-8 hours.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
I've found the best way to get the most out of SuperCopX2 applications is dab a bit of water on the remaining residue and spread any leftover product across your face. I usually know it's absorbing by the (temporary) tingling/itching sensation which is sometimes felt whilst applying stronger SCRP's.

It's like getting two applications in one! Big Grin
Picture of Siân
I started mixing SuperCopX2 with emu oil at night, and applying it over the whole face and neck (adding extra emu for the eyes.) So far, after a week, Thumbs UP!