Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Two-timing Tightener Login/Join

Picture of goatlady
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
This should have been called FACE LIFT IN A BOTTLE. Love how it tightens up around my eyes, nose and mouth area. Fantastic!
I have noticed a little difference but nothing like what you have experienced.
Picture of stoney
slh, TTT does have an istant tightening effect, but goatlady may NOT have any real noticeable aging issues & the effect is MORE prominent on her face right from the start...

You MAY, like myself Embarrased have to lst let the CPs work to actually "rejuvenate" your skin before you see the same results.

Skin rejuvenation is a hard concept to grasp until you see it happen before your very eyes... You need to give the CPs ample time (months) to WORK!

Even with the appearance of fine lines, dry spots, wrinkles & sagging - it is "out with the old & in with the new".... Thumbs UP!

This is NOT instant, temporary masking of problem -or- aging skin which is what the entire "beauty world" is ALL about... Confused...It is REAL REJUVENATION...and over time the payoff is BIG!... Cheers!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of goatlady
I am also doing Exfol and the CP serum could be that also, but I do notice a nice lift when I use this serum. I am happy with it. The difference is very noticeable for me. I just turned 47 and started to see some facial sagging in the usual places but it wasn't too bad. My husband even said my skin is smoother and brighter and I have only been doing the CP for 2 weeks.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear goatlady:

Thanks for posting your feedback - Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Serum) has quickly become a client favorite.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
Stoney - You certainly know more about the copper peptides then I do but it was my understanding that the Two Tone Tightner was supposed to give immediate results where the copper peptides take longer. Are you saying that the Two Tone Tightner is like the CP's and take time as well?
Picture of stoney
Hi slh,

I like you experienced the same thing. Others had a noticeable tightening right away... Confused?I did NOT... Confused...but, based on what others were saying I gave it time.

I started to notice the "tightening effect" after using CP Serum for a couple of months. NOW, since the CPs have tightened the look of my skin overall, I only use TTT around my eyes.

I'm not really sure why some notice it more than others, I just figured it was due to the condition of ones skin....and while the DMAE has a more instant effect, there is another ingred in it that helps continue to give the skin a tighter over time.

Have you used your new LED after CPs yet?... Thumbs UP!

Stoney - Thanks for the clarification. I get sooo confused.

I have used the LED twice so far and always after the copper (Protect and Restore with Retinol. I use the GHK in the a.m. 30 minutes after the LacSal). Of course, that is no long enough to show anything.. I am testing one hand with the light so I can compare and I did take before pics.

My eyes have been doing better but still a bit droopy and dry but I think I am only at the 3 week mark so still have some time to put in. I do feel my overall complexion has improved and looks brighter and freckles/sunspots appear dimminshed. I also think I spend way to much time looking at myself and probably notice things that have been there all along... I need to stop that.

Picture of goatlady
Just curious, why does the TTT smell like vinegar to me? Is it just me? What is the ingredient that I smell? It isn't unpleasant but it does remind me of vinegar.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
DMAE is also present in fish oil and is part of the smell of fish. Although is does smell, it has many positive actions besides the appearance of skin tightening.

Picture of goatlady
Thanks Dr. Pickart. As long as it works I certainly won't mind the smell. Was just curious "what" I was smelling. It reminds me of vinegar not fish which isn't bad to me.
Thanks for clearing up the TTT effect. I had wondered if it was merely a temporary cosmetic effect or cumulative like the CPs. I will now probably just use the TTT intermittently when I need a little extra lift to look good when going out, instead of using it daily on days when no one could see me!