Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My Order Feedback and a Suggestion Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
My order arrived just fine, in very good time. There was a wee bit of leakage from the emu oil but nothing too serious, and I'm looking forward to getting started. The Super CP Serum looks great.

The Super Cop x2 sample was a pretty generous size for which I'm grateful because I've been on the verge of just buying the product several times but I always just stopped short of the price tag... if it truly works for these spot treatments on my worst scars however it'll be worth the full purchase so it's good that I can have a chance to try it out and see how my skin reacts.

One product suggestion... it would be really handy if you sold some kind of waterless facial cleansing wipes specially formulated for on-the-go cleaning as part of a scar reduction program. There are lots of over the counter products, but they often contain lots of oils, perfumes, Vitamin C etc and it's a mine field trying to find something that will work and not interfere with the Skin Bio topicals. Just a thought! Thanks!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Genga:

Thank you for your feedback - We do carefully read the posts on the message board and will take your comments into consideration.

Enjoy your products! Please keep in touch.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology