Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Beginning month 3 Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I just wanted to pass this on. My daughter is in the Air Force and just came home on leave. I haven't seen her since Christmas and began use of Skin Biology products in January 2006, and I do not broadcast the fact that I am using something different. Last night she told me my skin looks really good and commented on how firm and toned my face looks. Yay! I knew it wasn't my imagination! Smaller pores, smoother forehead and naso labial lines. Definitely firmer under and upper eyelids.

I am very happy with the products so far.
Using just Exfol serum a. m. Super CP serum nightly followed by Emu oil inconjunction with a micodermabrasion cloth and (cheap, cheap) Hair, Nails, and Skin Vitamins purchased about a month ago at a Dollar General Store. I also use occasionally a 40% Glycolic Acid peel, which I have had for over a year, so I know the real difference is the copper peptide products.
Cynthia
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Cheers and awesome, Cynthia!

Could we get some idea of what your skin type is and age? Thanks.
I am 51. Oily skin, previous cystic, hormonely linked breakouts in my 20's, 30's, even a little in my 40's that responded well to Alpha Hydrox 8% or 10% gel, which I have used since the 90s. I am medium skin tone and tan very easily. I am guessing that my skin is more on the thick rather than thin side.
Cynthia

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Cynthia:

Congratulations on your results so far - Thank you for posting your experience.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology