Sebum Be Gone feed back Login/Join

Picture of Fredzzz
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Biology and Dr. Pickart,

I use sebum be gone at morning.
At first i applied super cp serum, let it dry
and then use sebum be gone.
But it seems that the oily face is not goneFrowner
Is it because i use sebum be gone after i used super cp serum?
So how should i used sebum be gone along with SRCP system to get the best result of sebum be gone.

Thank you,
regards
Fredzzz
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Fredzzz:

We appreciate your honest feedback. Try using Sebum Be Gone alone in the morning. Use for a couple of days and see how it works.

Perhaps you can use your Super CP Serum in the evening and Sebum Be Gone alone during the day.

Others have had good results using the Sebum Be Gone at night; as the last thing the apply on their face before retiring.

Or apply Super CP Serum in the morning (make sure the application is very light) and wait 30 minutes before applying Sebum Be Gone.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Hi Dr. Picart:

I received a sample of Sebum be Gone and the website and product information sent with the sample says it contains copper. However my sample is yellow, so I was wondering about that because my other copper products are greenish. I called Customer Service and the woman informed me that there was no copper in the formulation and she said she would update the website and product information.

Can you offer any clarification to the ingredients? Thanks a bunch. I have used the product a few times and each time I did not get super oily, so that seems positive. I will let you know how that goes.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Sebum Be Gone has no copper. It has peptides that will bind copper but there is no copper in the solution.

GHK has no copper while GHK-Cu has copper. Sometimes both molecules act alike and at other times they act differently.