healthyskin.infopop.cc
marks and product feedback

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7990018252/m/8211038326

14 September 2011, 09:47 AM
pinkdervish
marks and product feedback
Hello,

Firstly, I would like to say that I LOVE SkinBiology products, and have had great results thus far. My skin is looking better than it did in my teenage years and in my twenties. I am now 34, and have been using LacSal cream and/or serum, CP Serum, TriReduction cream, Super CP Serum and Super Cop 2x on occasion.

I must admit that I have not been faithful to my regimen EVERY day like I should, but that is changing, and I would also like to eventually share my photos that show my success with Dr. Pickart's products on the website. Personally, I feel that photos help greatly when it comes to the sensitive subject of blemishes.

Last year, I suffered 2nd degree burns from a chemical peel and did not get better as well as I had hoped. After the 'rejuvenation', I was desperate to find something that would help reduce the appearance of damaged tissue, discoloration, and blemish marks that was progressively becoming worse since I turned 30. During my search, I came across www.ReverseSkinAging.com and began to further educate myself on what I could do without harmful ingredients, or unnecessary harsh treatments.

To make a long story short, I am back on the bandwagon, and determined to take better care of my skin, to help others in sharing my success story with my diminishing the appearance burn marks and elimination of blemishes with the help of Dr. Pickart's life-saving products. I couldn't have done it without them, and without reading others' success stories on the website.

There is one thing that I would like to ask, in addition to the information above. I love the performance of TriReduction cream, but is there a reason for including Lavender in the product? The scent is sometimes unbearable, and there are days when I must skip using the product. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated.

Also, be on the lookout for my before photos of my burn marks (ugly and graphic) but helpful for those who feel as if there is no hope. I will also be posting photos including dates that I have taken as my burn marks and blemishes have improved. I must say that I feel better about my skin now at 34, than I have since childhood when I had that perfect, plump, unblemished, and cherubic skin. There IS hope, and it all takes time, as I have learned the hard way. The reason I suffered from the burn spots in the first place, is that I was searching for a 'quick fix' for my blemish marks, and ended up with much worse burn marks on top of the blemishes. It's not worth rushing, and our skin is very delicate, and deserves to rejuvenate its appearance slowly.

Thanks again, Dr. Pickart! Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
14 February 2012, 06:00 PM
Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by pinkdervish:
I love the performance of TriReduction cream, but is there a reason for including Lavender in the product? The scent is sometimes unbearable, and there are days when I must skip using the product. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated.

Dear pinkdervish:

Thank you for posting your feedback - We've listed below some great information on Lavender Oil. But in case the fragrance is a bit much for you, it may be best for you personally to switch to Super CP Serum (a strong copper-peptide that does not contain lavender oil).

Lavender Oil and other Essential Oils used in our products - WHY?
See: Lavandula Officinalis or http://reverseskinaging.com/essentialoils3.html and Skin Health and Essential Oils or http://reverseskinaging.com/essentialoils1.html
Answer: Lavender oil is added to most of our skin creams due to its positive effects on the skin. The fact that it has been used successfully on the skin for centuries cannot be ignored.

Oil of lavender has many soothing effects on the skin.

You may also want to review on page on: Dr. Pickart's Approach to Making Skin Care Products

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,