Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  Skin Biology Product Feedback    is there a particular reason the dmae serum has no preservatives?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
is there a particular reason the dmae serum has no preservatives? Login/Join

<Paula>
posted   Report This Post  
I really don't want to have to keep a product in the fridge if it's not absolutely necessary. It makes for inconvenience when I'm trying to get ready in the bathroom, and when I travel. Would it be possible to reformulate with preservatives for those of us who don't mind them? Or were they left out because the formulation wouldn't work with them? Thanks.
Picture of John
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I agree. Half the time I forget that the Two-Timing Tightener is in the fridge and as a result I've hardly used any of it!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Summerwave:

The ingredients list will be updated - We have added a light amount of preserving agents to this product. You can keep it out of the refrigerator. But it may keep a better consistency when kept cool.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team