Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
products saved me from surgery Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
When Skin Biology says that their products rejuvenate skin: THEY REALLY MEAN IT. I had to have steroid injections injected to the outside of my nose due to a reaction to surgery.

I had huge unsightly lumps and needle marks all over my nose. The scar tissue looked like large warts. I was embarrassed to go anywhere. I consulted other physicialns who told me that the only way to remove the extensive damage was through skin grafts and more surgery.

I E-mailed Dr. Pickart afte finding this site during a search. He was so confident in his products. I had to give it a try.

He saved me from surgery!!! After just 2 months of using exfol, super cop, and trireduction, the areas that were damaged raised, exfoliated off and the rejuvenating has begun. I also had very deep wrinkles on one side of my nose. This really scared me. They appear diminished.

My Husband keeps checking the area in various light conditions because he cannot belive that not only has the appearance just improved, but the damage appears diminished.

I also have started putting it on the inner septum where there was so much swelling and scar tissue. The size of the septum is way down and the tissue is starting to soften.

The other benefit is the look of tightening of my skin all over my face. Reduced puffiness in the a.m. around my eyes, and a fuller overall look to the skin.

I could go on and on because I really did get to skip surgery because of these products. I may post again if I see any questions that I may be able to help with. Good luck - you'll love the results if you hang in there- it's worth it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
<Paula>
posted   Report This Post  
noname, That is just WONDERFUL!! I felt so happy for you reading your post because you are improving and that has to do wonders for you in every way. Did you have any before/after pics? Hope your progress continues so well.

Picture of Kathrynn
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Congratulations!! I'm glad these are working for you. My husband is the same with my stomach as I was a good candidate for a tummy tuck. After five months of CP's and regular abdominal workouts there is a huge improvement which I'm confident will continue. He can't quite believe the difference Smiler
No, unfortunately I do not have before photos. My surgeon did refund all of the surgery expenses. My nose was in such bad shape that he refunded 100% of costs. He wanted to inject fat into areas. I did some research and found out that there are so many risks in doing so. I drove 7 hours to get to his office- and chickened out after reading about the risks in the car on the way.

My Doctor was also Board Certified. He admitted that my situation was pretty scary and that he had never had such a situation to correct.

The indented pits that he wanted to inject fat appear almost all filled in. I almost have the shape of my nostril back since so much of the scar tissue is improved. I would say that it is at least 1/3 of the size. I started using these products 4 months after surgery.

Thank you for your response and good wishes. I really appreciate that. My career has been put on hold for 6 months since I was in the public eye, and could not conduct my job properly with the damage. I am happy to say that I am going back in 2 weeks.

I would also like to say that when the products exfoliated in the really damaged areas, the color turnover and improved appearance/look was remarkable. I bet my surgeon would like to get his hands on these products.

Yes the products really do work! Many people will never believe it until they try it because frankly most products just don't work. Congratulations on your good luck. I like you and many others were fortunate enough to have stumbled across the good people of Skin Biology Inc.
Picture of FC1233
Dear Noname,

I am so happy to hear your success story on reducing the appearance of scars and blemishes with Skin Bio products. I am currently using Exfol and Tri Reduction for my marks leftover from chicken pox on my body. However, after one month of usage, the improvement wasn't great. It did improve, but the marks are still there. And comparing area where I am using Skin Bio products and area which I just left the chicken pox marks to improve by itself, there wasn't major difference. Therefore, I would very appreciate if you can let me know, is it there is only major improvement when you use Super Cop or noticeable improvement already noted by using Tri Reduction and Exfol?

I am really eager to find that the products can improve the look of all my scars as they did for you!

Picture of FC1233
Dear Deb,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with me. It really made me feel relief as there are others also having same situation as me, and Skin Bio products did work on them after a certain amount of time.
I would be patient on this, and would add Super Cop 2X on my routine. Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear noname:

We are very happy that you've been able to have such incredible results. We also appreciate such a detailed post.

Please feel free to post back any suggestions you may have or anything else you've noticed as far as additional changes in your skin.

Great Results!
-Skin Bio Team