Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Biology Return Policy Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I was surprised to find out that Skin Biology expects their customer to pay return shipping on orders that were erroneously filled. I was informed in an email that this was on Dr. Pickart's express orders. Since this ,to me anyway, runs counter to normal business practices I have encountered, and since it is not explicitly addressed on their website, I think it would be beneficial for me ( and perhaps other customers) if Dr. Pickart could explain the rationale behind this policy.

Thanks!

Ed
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Ed:

Skin Biology Return Policy states that "clients must contact us within 10 business days of receiving your order for an exchange of the item if any error has been made."

All orders are double-checked so that these types of mistakes do not occur often. But if a mistake has been made, the product must be returned by the sender and we will gladly re-issue the correct item at no further charge.

We may post more information regarding this later...But for any further questions, send an email to customerservice@skinbiology or call us at 1-800-405-1912.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,