Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Now just the eye area Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I've been working with many of your products for over a year, along with aluminum oxide crystals for abrasion. Now at 42, my skin produces the wanted rejuvenation. I went through the some changes that alarmed me slightly, but I had read much on your site that I felt confident this was moving in the right direction, despite looking worse for several weeks. I doubt anyone else much noticed. I'm so glad I stuck with it, looking to achieve the right balance between destruction and rejuvenation to bring about healthy, younger looking skin. I had breakouts as trapped sebum plugs surfaced, and I'm so glad to be able to say that my skin is not nearly so congested. I saw old scars get uglier, but then appear to fade. My eyebrows color deepened from where they were looking like it was fading. A skin tag on my eyelid that I'd always remembered appeared to fade away in under one week, under supercop coated with emu oil.
I'm finding I can tolerate the copper serum and cream applied most every day. My areas of concern now are around my eyes where tiny oxidized plugs under the more fragile skin stubbornly remain. I understand from reading your texts that this skin area needs more time and patience to rejuvenate. It has been little more than a year, so I'll be patient and keep working with the dermabrasion crystals alternated with application of the supercop. Hopefully those little spots will loosen and dislodge themselves.
Thanks, Dr. Pickart, for your efforts in developing and marketing your products. Having a more attractive, healthy skin is uplifting.

Brad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of BlueEyes
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thats great news! Just wanted to wish you the best of luck rejuvenating your remaining problem areas. Thumbs UP!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

~Brett~

"The caterpillar sheds his skin, to free the butterfly within...."
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear brad h:

Thank you for posting your experience with the products - Please keep us informed on your progress.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team
Brad, I would be careful using any physical abrasion under the eyes. I am talking about the thin skin directly below the eye. If you are talking about issues close to the eye but not directly underneath then disregard my message.

15 years ago, when facial scrubs got popular, I used it under my eyes for a while and fragged my undereye area pretty bad.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear unknown_soldier:

Thank you for posting this caution.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology