Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
CP Night Eyes Clogs in the nozzle Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,

I have noticed that even if I use CP Night Eyes once a day, in that time there has been part of the product drying and clogging inside the nozzle. This is especially true if I only use it every other day.

It is a shame, as this bit is hardened and can't be rubbed into the eye area, so some of it is wasted.
Also as the nozzle is somewhat clogged, extra pressure is required, sometimes inadvertantly causing extra unnecessary product to be dispensed.

Do you think perhaps blending a new formulation with something like a tiny amout of emu oil could prevent it drying up in the nozzle?

Cheers Skin Biology! Big Grin
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
No one else has noticed this? :S
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hello Shaolinmonk,

I am an avid user of CP Night Eyes . When I apply it, I put a tiny amount in the palm of my left hand and massage it around a bit with my right ring finger. Then I dab the cream lightly all around my eye on the brow bone and underneath my eye. I also apply to the outside of my eye using the edge of the eye socket as my guide.

It is a very emollient cream. Instead of Emu Oil for Skin Dr. Pickart uses Squalane. It is also a very wonderful Biological Oil that is a bit more stable in a formula for the eyes.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Rossana
quote:
Originally posted by shaolinmonk23:
No one else has noticed this? :S

Actually I have not noticed that.. do you store it in the refrigerator? I do.
Sometimes it pumps out a bit more than it should, but if you press the opening of the nozzle against a fingertip, you can have better control of what comes out. When too much of it comes out, I put it on the lips and face.

Life is too short to remove USB safely!
What I mean is, say for example I applied the Night Eyes last night, tonight when I go to apply it, the cream that was left in the very end of the nozzle after squeezing will have dried up. So when I squeeze out some tonight, I will always get a hard bit of dried-up product. I feel this is a shame because it is a nuisance, a waste, and sometimes makes you have to squeeze harder, causing too much to come out.