Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dr. P - Pearl increasing in radiance Login/Join

Picture of Flicka
posted   Report This Post  
Dr. Pickart a wierd and wonderful thing is happening to my pure pearl pendant. According to instructions, creams and lotions& potions should never touch a pearl. It reportedly damages a pearl's lustre and it's surface texture. Well, I have never taken my pearl necklace off, and have been applying my CP creams (doesn't matter which one)on my neck and chest area. Instead of my pearl degrading, it is actually becoming more lustrous and is showing signs of pink and lavender hues.. Isn't this cool? I am positive this is from the Copper Peptides. Have you ever heard of this happening?

thanks! Thumbs UP!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
A very small amount of the copper must be depositing on the pearls. There were reports on copper used on pearls in ancient Eygpt but the methods have been lost.
Picture of stoney
That is very interesting Flicka. I have a stunning "Black Pearl" that I wore everyday for years but now have it safely tucked away.

Perhaps I will get it back out to wear again when I feel I have completely "fixed my face". It will be a symbol of my success with CPs... Cheers!...bringing the lustre back to my skin & NOW on my favorite black pearl... Wink
Picture of Flicka
Thanks Dr. P - wow..so I am right!
That is very fascinating about the egyptians, and it's too bad it's been lost. I couldn't find anything on the internet at all either.

Hi, Stoney. If you want to try it on your black pearl, please do so at your own risk.. I'd be afraid of actually telling anyone else to try this. Nervous I know that pearls are very dear to many people so, I don't want to be responsible.. thanks.. Smiler Just to be more specific, my pearl is white and it just has beautiful watercolor shades of light pink and lavender, as I turn it in the light.. it didn't change colour.
Picture of Flicka
Thanks Dr. P - wow..so I am right!
That is very fascinating about the egyptians, and it's too bad it's been lost. I couldn't find anything on the internet at all either.

Hi, Stoney. If you want to try it on your black pearl, please do so at your own risk.. I'd be afraid of actually telling anyone else to try this. Nervous I know that pearls are very dear to many people so, I don't want to be responsible.. thanks.. Smiler Just to be more specific, my pearl is white and it just has very faint beautiful watercolor shades of light pink and lavender, as I turn it in the light.. it didn't change colour. Also, if I am not mistaken, I believe the colour green(CP's) is the opposite of Purple!
Picture of stoney
Not to worry Flicka,

I won't rub CPs onto my pearl, rather just wear it like you & NOT worry if it touches my skin.

It may be a little while before I get my "Symbol of Success" out to wear again & if I wreck it (which I don't think I will), I know where I'm headed to get another!... Cool