Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Exfol/P&R Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Why oh why are these 2 products still making my skin which was always dry oily -Exfol & P&R especially Exfol? I use the HA/CP/Squalane & Emu oil at night & have no problems but the AM routine of HA/Squalane/Exfol P&R(minute amounts)still giving me grief after I apply oil free sunscreen I am a oil slick- no way can I use make-up.
I wish I could just use the PM routine but I know I have to use Exfol to rid the old cells off.
Anyone have suggestions on switching the AM routines?

Thanks Miffny Smiler
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I think it is the P&R. Switch to CP during the day and see if that helps. The squalene also may be the problem. Experiment and see what works.
Thanks grhawk I'll give it a go as I have emailed Diana Yvonne several times & no reply maybe she is on holiday.

I'll keep you posted. Smiler
The CP is fine straight now but I have tested the Exfol as well as the P&R Exfol makes my skin very greasy do I have to use it? same with P&R.
The CP should be used in place of the P&R. Use the Exfol at night rather than during the day if you can. I would switch the am and pm programs with p&R and exfol at night and cp during the day.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Miffny:

Have you tried using Exfol Serum/CP Serum? If you use various biological oils you may want to consider switching to the Serum SRCP counterparts as this could help prevent any lipid buildup.

But yes, we also believe you'd benefit from 'experimenting' a little bit from your regimen to see what works best for your individual skin.

-Skin Bio Team
Yes if you are using the exfol cream then that would definately leave your skin greasy. It penetrates really well but during the day i would use the serum.
I did'nt even know there was a serum!! *cries* I hate the cream I put it on this morning & only a few minutes ago i HAD to get it off the greasiness is more than I can handle. I will have to buy the serum.Thanks for the info.I use & love the CP serum Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Miffny,
Picture of Skin Biology
And Miffny, if you ever get stuck trying to find out which products would be best for your skin and which products work well together, you can always contact us directly through the following page:

http://www.reverseskinaging.com/contact.html

-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,