Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
**Awesome customer service and product delivery** Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I would like to say thanks to Dr. Pickart and his wonderful customer service team.

I made an order for products on Thursday, April 28th. After I made the order I did peruse the boards and to much of my dismay saw a post where a customer was very unsatisfied not only with delivery but customer service. This caused me a little anxiety but I decided to wait a few days before giving customer service a call.

1. My call was picked up promptly after the 2nd ring.
2. The customer service person was very nice,and professional.
3. After giving my information, the customer service person was able to give me a time of when my products were shipped out and also let me know how the products were delivered, as well as letting me know when the received by window should be.
4. The customer service person THANKED me for calling them! (something not always heard these days)

I'm happy to relate that I recieved the products yesteray on May 4 And have started to use them.

I feel that such great customer service should be praised and reported, just as sometimes not so great customer service should be reported.

So thank you to all who had a hand in my order.

Smiler

-A
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thank you Arcadian:

Good to hear this!

Most of the time with customer service, only the negative experiences are mentioned without the mention of the many other positive ones.

We appreciate the praise - It makes us want to work even harder for all of you!

At your service with a big Big Grin,
-Skin Bio Team
Picture of mstique
Hi Arcadian,

I am happy to hear that SB customer service is improving. I would prefer to order directly from SB than from resellers of their products. For my next order, I will try SB again, and hope that I receive my order more promptly than I have in the past.

Debra
@mstique

I initially went through another site when I ordered the products for hair. I wasn't aware you could get them direct from the source.

Not that I have problems with resellers, but, sometimes they're not always the best route to go. Had I known I could be folligen direct I would have certainly done so!

Course I also bought a lot of other things too! (just as a tester to see what it will do for my skin..so far its been great!)

Working in service oriented occupations can be a pretty thankless job, whether you do it on the phone or in person. I think that if you've had great customer service from someone in the service industry, you should let them know because its a great confidence booster and it also ensures you get better service in the future.

-A