Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Super Cop 2X Feedback Login/Join

<bethany>
posted   Report This Post  
I just wanted to mention that I am seeing GREAT results in only 2 weeks!

I am using LacSal Serum once a day, and SC2X once or twice a day, along with Retin A a couple of times a week.

I have only been using this combo for 2 weeks, but I am already seeing a substantial reduction in the appearance of some hyperpigmentation "stripes" along the sides of my face and jaw. WAAAY more impressive than the Rx Tri-Luma results after consistent usage for 1 year, and 4 treatments of costly Fraxel that made me puff up like a giant lobster head.

Thank you for making such great products available to us at such a reasonable cost!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
<bethany>
posted   Report This Post  
I just had to add that the milia that were present under both of my eyes appear to have been virtually eliminated - I am blown away by these results!

THANK YOU, Dr. Pickart!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
You are welcome!
Hello,

is anyone annoyed by the crystals in the Super Cop 2X lotion or it's just me and my husband?...

Dr. Pickart says that despite that problem, everyone is happy to use it and it doesn't interfere with the results. I say, fine but first of all, we liked it better before, when it was thicker and darker and had less preservatives which is what makes it so liquid, and second, now we spill it all over and have those crystals that do not melt even in contact with the skin! So if those crystals don't go through the skin, that is obviously some of the product that I am not getting into my skin, which brings me to tell all of you that we feel cheated, especially since we still pay the $172 for the 4 oz.
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hello Ingridingrid,

The formula is now thicker and dark blue. Hopefully you will like the new batch. Please remember that Dr. P does recommend that the Super Cop 2x and Super Cop be refrigerated. There has been no change in the preservatives added, that is why it is better if it is refrigerated.

Our Best
~The SkinBio Team
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Super Cop is a difficult product to prepare.

If you tube does not work for you, we will replace it.

We are still working on the formula trying to find a formulation that is more stable and does not form crystals.
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Pickart:
Super Cop is a difficult product to prepare.

If you tube does not work for you, we will replace it.

We are still working on the formula trying to find a formulation that is more stable and does not form crystals.

I just started using supercop 2x and I love the texture. And I experience no irritation at all, though I apply a very thin layer, even over my scars. Do the crystals form over time? I bought a 2oz bottle and I hope I will be able to use it all.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Crystals can form when the product is cold, such as in a refrigerator.

It is a difficult to stabilize this product since we do not use detergents.