healthyskin.infopop.cc
Not a product suggestion but a payment option suggestion.

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7990018252/m/6840038133

08 April 2005, 06:57 PM
Kimmee
Not a product suggestion but a payment option suggestion.
Please consider adding paypal as a payment option. I enjoy my paypal account and would love to be able to pay for my Skin Biology products through paypal as opposed to a credit card or mail in order.

Kim

It's a big enough umbrella but it's always me that ends up getting wet.
11 April 2005, 01:43 PM
Skin Biology
Dear Kim:

We'll definitely talk to Dr. Pickart about this. Thank you for your suggestion. There may be other concerns involved...but we'll get his opinion.

-Skin Bio Team
18 September 2007, 05:00 AM
freezer
I'm going to be your new customer but ever buy super cp serum from other store because they accept paypal. I'm a person to request paypal payment method. I think it is the best way for payment.
08 September 2009, 09:45 PM
Roseleen3
Dear SB / Dr. Pickart,

Please confirm if I can use debit card for payment.

Thanks
08 September 2009, 09:55 PM
Dr. Pickart
If it is issued by Visa, Master Card, Discovery, or American Express, it will work.

We don't make the rules on this. The banks control what they will accept.
15 December 2010, 06:26 AM
summer rose
I too vote that SB accept paypal... My paypal account is where I keep my money for personal items like cp's. I almost ordered my products from another site because it has paypal. So it is just a good option (and easy) to offer your customers.
16 December 2010, 01:24 PM
MaxxC
I like the idea of Paypal but I know some merchants won't accept Paypal and I can't blame them. Fees to the seller are high and they are tough to deal with.

Every problem is done through a resolution center via Email. Ever try to find a phone number to talk to a real person at Paypal? Good luck.
31 December 2010, 12:26 AM
Piginmud
I would vote for the paypal option too. happy to pay a tad more to compensate for the sellers fees. Smiler
16 April 2011, 12:46 PM
SAGE262
I agree Paypal would be great. I too have bought Skin Biology products from resellers because they accept Paypal. Paypal is convenient and best for me, otherwise I use charge cards way too much! If prices go up a little that's OK, since I'm paying interest using a credit card anyway; its convenience that counts the most for me.

Anyone else?
18 April 2011, 02:35 PM
Skin Biology
Dear SAGE262:

Thank you for posting your vote - We will take all of this into consideration.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
14 September 2011, 03:29 PM
pinkdervish
I also vote for the option to use PayPal as a payment option.

Thanks for taking this into consideration! Smiler
12 October 2011, 01:28 PM
MagicalMysteryGirl
I also think paypal should be an option. I do not like using credit cards.
12 October 2011, 02:44 PM
Dr. Pickart
We will check with Volusion, Cybersource, and our bank about offering PayPal.

Banks tend to be not-to-helpful about PayPal.