Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Pondering Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have been using SB products for just over 3 weeks and was cautious for week 1. For the past 2 my routine has been more ambitious and is as follows:

AM
Exfol (all over face and around eyes)
CP serum (all over as above)
Usual moisturiser (Oil of Olay which I will replace with squaline on next order)

PM
Night Eyes Premier
CP serum
Emu oil

I have also done a few 10% lactic acid peels but only for about a minute at a time coz it stings like hell. All the other products I seem to be fine with and don't even dilute the cp serum anymore. But to get to the point - would I be insane to step up to the super cp serum quite soon - perhaps avoiding eyelids but using it under eyes a couple of days a week?

I know this may seem radical but I mentioned in my first post that I'm getting married at the beginning of July so I was hoping to aim for as much improvement as is possible (and safe.)

There are some days I think my skin looks better (but most of the time still fairly ropey Big Grin ) so probably wishful thinking.
Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts on this I would love to hear them.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Cat:

Congratulations on your wedding!

Our apologies for the delay in posting our response, when you originally posted you were only using the products for three weeks. Hopefully you've been using them for longer.

Super CP Serum would be great to "step up to" at this point.

Let us know how things are going for you!
Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology