Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The best products ever! Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Okay, I complain loudly when I feel I've been dissed...but I also praise loudly when something goes right. And I MUST say that even though it's only been a little under two weeks, SB products are without a doubt the best things I've ever put on my skin!

Not only is my face looking a little better (prelude to the uglies, maybe?), but, even better, the little skin tags I had on my neck are gone! Just from using Tri-reduction! I had read somewhere on the board that someone had gotten rid of them using SuperCop, but since I couldn't get the SuperCop I thought I'd try the Tri-reduction. I used it twice a day, with Exfol and also a drop of SuperCp serum, all rubbed vigorously in the proper order into the 'tags. The places got very irritated and scabbed a little, but I kept on. The largest one I had (not very big, about 1/3 of the size of a small kernel of corn) just "exfoliated" away tonight. Rubbed right off as I was washing my face & neck!

I'm so happy about this I can't say...I never had any of these things until about five years ago, and even though I didn't have very many at all I HATED them profoundly. Several really tiny ones came off in the last several days, but the one tonight was the biggest, and the main "target." I had even planned to have it cut off after I got out of school, but thanks to Dr. Pickart and SB I won't have to!

I'm convinced. Big Grin
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
AmyLou,

That's great news! I have some skin tags on my neck, so I think I will try using the Tri-reduction on those.

Thanks again for the feedback!
When I first started using the trired. I immediately had two of my 4 skin tags on my neck get crusty and fall off. The other two are still here 7 months later LOL. But that sure convinced me that these products work and work well.

Susan
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear AmyLou:

We'd like to thank you for your positive feedback.

-Skin Biology