New
Find
Notify
Tools
Side benefit to my regimen - long beautiful eyelashes Login/Join

Picture of angeleyes
posted   Report This Post  
Dear SB,

I have been using my CP/HA and BHO regimen consistently for 2 months now. I use Super-GHK cream, Lacsal and exfol serum, and Squalane or Emu-S. MY skin is busy rejuvenating itself so the condition varies from day to day (I am patient and progressing slowly!); one of the awesome side benefits I have noticed so far are my eyelashes - they were short and thin from years of mascara use, and I guess some of the Super-GHK and BHOs were getting on them as I applied my products for they now appear long and lush! My eyelashes have not been this healthy in years. Now I make sure a light coating of GHK and BHO ends up on my lashes as well as the rest of my face. I was considering using Latisse to grow my lashes, but I am very happy with the recent and very noticeable appearance, and plan on continuing to use your products instead.

Thank you!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of stoney
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
WOW...That is exciting to hear Angeleyes!... Smiler

I have never had an eyelash problem, but like you always wore mascara to play them up since I was 17...still using the same Maybelline now called Volume Express.

Lately, like over the past 2 months, I have not been wearing any at all, only a little liner. That is unless I am going out. I am so busy looking at & working on the flaws on my face that I don't pay much attention to my eyes anymore. I thought I must be getting lazy in my old age, but I think that CPs have improved the appearance of mine as well, otherwise I would be compelled to apply my mascara everyday.

Thanks for bringing this up... Thumbs UP!.. Sometimes we get caught up at only looking at the flaws & forget about the good features.

I have been using my CPs as "work horses", but the anti-aging & beautifying side effects are a nice bonus reward for all our hard work!... Cheers!

Picture of angeleyes
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I use Volume Express as well! Smiler I find it just as good as the expensive brands.

It's true that we get obsessed with the flaws as we undergo the skin rejuvenation process. I had pretty nice skin since I was using AHAs before restarting the SCRPs; it was hard to see all the old damage slough off at first. Now I just take it in stride and keep focused on the end state Smiler

hugs!