Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Becoming more tolerant to Super Cop Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi again,
Just thought I'd let you know that after using Super CP Serum twice daily all through the summer (apart from some days off here and there), and then a longer break where I returned to using Tri Red w/Retinol, not always twice a day, the past month or so, I have started using Super Cop again. I used it once a few weeks ago and then last night again. I prefer to use the creams in the cooler drier as they are more moisturizing. Both times I used the Super Cop I noticed that my tolerance for it (ie, less itch/sting) has markably improved. I still put oil on first, and am happy to notice that there's very very little itch/sting, and only for a very brief time, where it used to last longer. I've been using Super Cop over the past 12 months and this is the first time I've felt an improvement in that area. I assume that the summer months on the Super CP Serum have helped a lot with that. My skin tone (hyperpigmentation) has definitely gradually improved during that time, though at the end of summer I started to hit another 'ugly skin' phase, which is why I switched to Tri Reduction (and occasionally regular and this helped a lot.

I usually apply Squalene with Retinol before Super Cop, (and occasionally emu oil), though last week I got some Epidermx microdermabrasion cream (nice stuff), which is recommended to be used in conjunction with Camelia oil, so I applied the camelia oil last night before the Super Cop and it feels fine. I would say that the Camelia oil is probably not quite as light as squalene, but a lot lighter than Emu Oil. Or maybe it just seems less light than squalene because the bottle has a pump which brings out more product per pump, instead of (with squalene) just one drop at a time.

I look forward to checking out the Super Cop x 2 samples when they eventually arrive, to add them into my regime.

I have found in the past month or so that alternating the products - ie - going strong for awhile and then backing off for awhile before going strong again - seems to suit my skin.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Julie:

Thanks for sending the very thorough report on what has been working for you.

We hope that you'll find Super Cop 2X successful as well. Once the product arrives and you've been able to test it out for a few weeks, let us know how it works out for you.

Thanks,
-Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
No probs. Always happy to give feedback to help the product improve in the long run. I used supercop again last night to the same nice results. I really do like the camelia oil with it. The combo really makes my skin feel soft and smooth.