Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
BND Cream? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello everyone,
I have a question for you. Has anyone used the BND cream over a decent period of time? I am thinking of adding this for the crepiness in my neck and some rings and decollete. How has this product worked for you overall?
Deb
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi djdaclwn,

I thought i would post here as well.

I have personally used the BND Cream for about a year with very good results. I started slowly using a mild hydroxy acid Exfol Cream and gently using a microdermabrasion cloth and followed with BND Cream. The cream is very emollient and feels good on my sensitive neck and décolletage.

As time progressed I was able to add some of the stronger SRCP's just to the creases in my neck. The difference has been so noticeable that other people have asked me what I was using.

Enjoy
~The SkinBio Team
Picture of stoney
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi djdaclwn,

I haven't used BND, but have had very good results with Tri-Reduction Cream on my neck & chest. I had uneven skin tone from the sun & the ususal aging neck.

The skin on the neck is thinner & more sensitive, so BND would probably be a better choice to start... move up in strength only if you can.

Also, it is as equally important to use a mild exfoliator like Exfol or LacSal Cream a couple of times a week to help breakdown the damage.

Not only is my neck smoother & the skintone more even, it is much tighter & younger-looking. Still working on it though & probably always will!... Wink