Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Herbal mask in GHK serum Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi Dr. Pickart
I was told by your office that you plan on putting the fragrance herbal mask back into the GHK serum. I understand that there are clients who are both for and against that. I myself would love to have the herbal mask taken away. the GHK products are marketed for sensitive skin so it seems contradictory to have an unnecessary additive. Synthetic fragrance is a known skin irritant. And the herbal mask is primarily musk ketone. May I suggest offering GHK serum with the fragrance AND without the fragrance, have 2 options for your customers? The GHK cream I believe does not have fragrance except for lavender but that is also a skin irritant for me. My skin breaks out with most new products so I have to be careful. NCN offers GHK without fragrance but it is not as strong as your GHK products. If your GHK serum has the fragrance put back into it, I will have to purchase from NCN but prefer not to. Thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Rox,

Thank you very much for sharing your preference on our products. Your opinion matters to us. Dr. Pickart has not made a final decision on the addition of herbal mask in the Super GHK Serum. There has been a lot of discussion on it as you can imagine. Please PM me if you would like me to keep you personally updated on any changes that we might make either on the GHK in cream or serum.

It is one of my favorite products as well.

Keep Smiling,
~The SkinBio Team
Picture of Dr. Pickart
The next time we produce the GHK serum, we will hold back a portion without the herbal mask.

The smell of products is a difficult area. We tried to move to essential oils but many people disliked them in products.
Thank you very very much
Dr. Pickart,

I prefer the current one without the herbal mask.