Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Love Emu Oil! Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Okay, as an oily-skinned, break out prone person, I never thought the day would come when I'd put OIL on my face, but I took a deep breath and tried it and it works wonderfully! My face looked so "healthier" the very next day even!! It was like it rejuvinated it or something. Even though my skin is oily, it gets very dehydrated (hopefully CP will fix my not-working skin barrier...).

I find the emu a bit oily for mornings, BUT it has been good for when I skate every day at the very cold rinks, which dry your face out. But on off days, I have to use my old "bad" moisturizers b/c emu is too heavy and the Skin Bio creams break me out.

Has Skin Bio looked into formulating a cream that is less breakout-inducive. Seems a lot of folks here can't use the creams on their entire face.

Thanks!
Kathleen

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Kathleen:

We are very happy that you are seeing results from using our Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher.

As far as a "less breakout-inducive" SRCP cream, at this point we just have the serum counterparts of the creams (CP Serum and Super CP Serum) and many have opted to use these with good results rather than using the cream versions (TriReduction or Super Cop Cream).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,