Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
the perfume bottle Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
that plastic lid is getting cracks and my perfume is gone.the last bottle,even though not as elegantly packaged,worked well.please,s.b.I hope you don't try to get too fancy in packaging.

It is the excellent product and its effectiveness that really makes you stand out.I and others I'm sure would rather have the plain old bottle that works.Thankyou.(Plus,they must be less expensive?)
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear glowing:

Thank you for your feedback - Please let us know if you experience any problems with the new Body Perfume bottle. There should not be any leakage.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by glowing:
that plastic lid is getting cracks and my perfume is gone.the last bottle,even though not as elegantly packaged,worked well.please,s.b.I hope you don't try to get too fancy in packaging.

It is the excellent product and its effectiveness that really makes you stand out.I and others I'm sure would rather have the plain old bottle that works.Thankyou.(Plus,they must be less expensive?)

We are working on improving our packing and products quality, so things are changing. We hope for the better.