Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
LacSAl Cream size not what I ordered Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi there,

I ordered two bottles of the LacSal cream on the assumption that each bottle was 2oz. When you scan over the picture of the product on the Skin Biology website when placing your order it clearly shows it is an 2oz bottle.

When I received my order this morning after waiting 2.5 weeeks for it to ship, the two bottles are in fact 1.7oz each on the outside label.

PaddyWhack

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Paddywhack,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello PaddyWhack, i thought i would try to help/explainnin the meantime. There are two tpyes of LacSal as you may already know. The cream & the serum, however the serum is 1.7oz & the cream is 2oz. It seems you received the serum instead of the cream.
No it's definitely the lacsal cream. It's in a while bottle same type of shape as the supercop cream bottle and it actually says Lacsal cream on the label and the back. It's definitely not serum
sorry, then you'll have to wait from SB for their response .
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Paddywhack:

Thank you for posting.

Did you order directly from us here at Skin Biology? We could not find where you had ordered online. Perhaps you ordered from one of our resellers.

Some of our resellers may still have the 1.7oz pump available for purchase and that may be what had occurred.

I'll send you a private message now to take down your order details (when and how you purchased) and I'll be able to give you further information.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology