Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Even the dog loves it Login/Join

Picture of Kathrynn
posted   Report This Post  
I am a huge devotee of the copper peptides. Its my Holy Grail of products. Anway my little dog has suffered from skin complaints for years so I started diluting CP serum with a lot of water and very very slowly increased. Her skin looks so much better and her face isn't as irritated. AND she is not needing the cortisone creams as I've very slowly cut back on those. Its the best she has looked in her nine years
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Kathryn:

We're happy to hear that both you and your dog love the products!

Best Wishes for Continued Success,
-Skin Biology
Hey my dog (the baby....4 months) loves it too only for different reasons lol I spilled some super cop on the bathroom floor and you know how it is you do something then get side tracked and forget what your doing (well I do that a lot lol) Anyway, the pup disappears FOREVER and where do I find her? In the bathroom and she wouldn't leave that spot a lone. lol She also tries to lick it off of me when I put it on myself (which bugs the heck out of me)
Now my older girl she's got bad skin problems and I never even thought of trying it on her. I just always go to the vet and get her shots and then put her on Predisone. I may try this on her though. She's got allergies real bad which makes her itch and dig at her skin till it's nearly raw (poor baby)

Hugs,
Bridge =)

quote:
Originally posted by Kathrynn:
I am a huge devotee of the copper peptides. Its my Holy Grail of products. Anway my little dog has suffered from skin complaints for years so I started diluting CP serum with a lot of water and very very slowly increased. Her skin looks so much better and her face isn't as irritated. AND she is not needing the cortisone creams as I've very slowly cut back on those. Its the best she has looked in her nine years
Picture of Kathrynn
Might be worth a shot. My little Meiko suffers dreadfully in the summer here as its so humid. I really think it is soothing for her too. Good luck with your four legged baby too
Hey your right!!! It just might be worth a shot. Our weather has been really crazy here. One day we wil have summer type weather and the next its freezing cold.

Bridge =)

quote:
Originally posted by Kathrynn:
Might be worth a shot. My little Meiko suffers dreadfully in the summer here as its so humid. I really think it is soothing for her too. Good luck with your four legged baby too
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Bridge and All:

Many have used the SRCP products on their pets with good results - The only draw back: They always seem to want to eat or lick it??? Smiler

-Skin Biology
LOL That is SOOOO true But most things ppl use on their dogs....no matter what it is they always want to try to eat it or lick it. I just think that dogs think anything and everything is made to eat. LOL

Hugs,
Bridge =)

quote:
Originally posted by Skin Biology:
Dear Bridge and All:

Many have used the SRCP products on their pets with good results - The only draw back: They always seem to want to eat or lick it??? Smiler

-Skin Biology
Picture of Kathrynn
And some dogs eat things that weren't event meant to be eaten. One of mine has a penchant for gold jewellery. Must be lacking something in her diet Confused