healthyskin.infopop.cc
Protect & Restore Body Lotion Scents

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7990018252/m/3790030813

24 February 2005, 05:45 PM
Skin Biology
Protect & Restore Body Lotion Scents
We've recently had a member post:<BR><BR>"Next time, I might order the body lotion with a scent. I like the "original" scent OK, it's kind of minty. But I am curious about the others. Which do you think smells best? Can someone describe the smells, LOL. Maybe we need a poll on here that people can vote for their favorite scent!"<BR><BR>So here it is... <BR><BR><B>For the Protect & Restore Body Lotions...which scent do you enjoy best?</B>LavenderYlang-Ylang/NutmegPatchouliJasmineAsian Oud
03 March 2005, 12:43 PM
Belle
Hi Skin Bio,

Could you please let me know how I get in touch with Dr. Pickart directly?

Sorry to post this here but I've asked several things in the past and they're simply ignored. I'm not saying you're doing it deliberately (not at all) but it's obviously difficult for you to keep track. Actually, where would be the best place to post a question to Skin Bio?

Thank you so much and I LOVE your products!

Belle Smiler
03 March 2005, 05:17 PM
Skin Biology
Dear Belle:

And for more urgent questions - Always feel free to contact him directly at 800.405.1912 or customerservice@skinbiology.com

He is more than happy to answer your questions.
Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
04 March 2005, 08:31 AM
Belle
Thank you so much for that Skin Bio!

Belle
19 August 2013, 01:24 PM
SkinBiologyWebmaster
quote:
Originally posted by Skin Biology:
Dear Belle:

And for more urgent questions - Always feel free to contact him directly at 800.405.1912 or customerservice@skinbiology.com

He is more than happy to answer your questions.
Best Wishes,
-Skin Bio Team

The best way to get a hold of Skin Biology is customerservice@skinbiology.com or if you need to chat with Dr. Pickart at drpickartchat@skinbiology.com. Do note it may take up to a week to be responded with Dr. Pickart's email due to high volume.

-Skin Biology Web Master