Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Protect AND Restore or Super GHK? Login/Join

Picture of Ida
posted   Report This Post  
Could I know exactly the difference between Protect and Restore products and Super GHK? Witch is the best to start?I read that Super GHK shouldn't be used upper eyelid..but my eyelids are dry; what can I use? After the eye treatment could I use a day cover cream? Thank you very much
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
Originally posted by Ida:
Could I know exactly the difference between Protect and Restore products and Super GHK? Witch is the best to start?I read that Super GHK shouldn't be used upper eyelid..but my eyelids are dry; what can I use? After the eye treatment could I use a day cover cream? Thank you very much

Is that true? The super GHK can't be used on the upper lid? I never heard of that. Is there anyone who can explain?
Picture of Ida
yes! you can read it on the web site in the section of teh product..
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Ida:

The difference between Protect & Restore Creams and Super GHK-Copper Cream is that although they both are copper-peptides, P&R is based on Dr. Pickart's 2nd generation of work (which is stronger) and Super GHK is based on his 1st generation of work (which is milder).

What would be the benefit of using Super GHK-Copper over Protect & Restore? It depends on the client's skin type, area of concern, and skin care goals. For those just starting out with copper-peptides, we recommend Super GHK-Copper. It is very effective and although not as strong as our other products, it is stronger than many over-the-counter products.

If a client's goal is to rejuvenate the skin around the eye area it is very important that they always start with the milder product first. The skin here is very thin and can be very sensitive. So a client may choose Super GHK-Copper over the use of Protect & Restore for around the eye area.

Most times when clients are needing to tighten loose skin in this area that is causing a "hooded/droopy" look, it is not the skin on the actual eyelid that needs the look of a lift, but the skin near the browbone. So we advise clients to apply a thin layer of Super GHK-Copper cream underneath the eyes or under the browbone for best results.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,