Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
refillable containers? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Would there happen to be any plans in the future to create .5 oz and 1 oz containers that are refillable?

I'm almost out of my 1 oz. CP Serum, and would love to purchase the 4 oz., but I need the 1 oz., and am not where I can purchase both at this time. I would purchase my own containers and label them myself, but it would be easiest to transfer from the 4 oz. bottle to my 1 oz. bottle of CP Serum.

If I purchase the 4 oz. size of CP Serum at $42.95, it does not qualify for a free bonus, where I could then choose a 1 oz. size of the CP Serum.

Any feedback you may have to share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear pinkdervish:

Thank you for posting your suggestions.

Actually we already have re-fillable 1oz containers.

We suggest that clients always save their 1oz CP Serum. These small bottles are very easy to re-fill.

The top nob just pops off and you can open up a larger 4oz CP Serum and re-fill the small.

After re-filling, simply click back in the nob dropper top securely and your 1oz bottle can be re-used.

There are many products that come in this 1oz bottle: CP Serum 1oz, Super CP Serum 1oz, Squalane 1oz, Retinol in Squalane 1oz, Exfol Serum 1oz, LacSal Serum 1oz, Folligen for Blondes 1oz, etc.

Simply wash out the bottle and re-use. It's a great idea!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology