Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  Skin Biology Product Feedback    Super CP Serum seems really watered down compared to last purchase.

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Super CP Serum seems really watered down compared to last purchase. Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I just recently purchased the Super CP Serum from www.PlatinumSkinCare.com and the products viscosity seems really watery. I put the pump off my old bottle onto the new one and when I try to pump it out onto my finger, it instantly runs off and drips onto the floor. I have refrigerated both my bottles (this one and last one) and it does not increase the viscosity on the new serum at all. It is nearly impossible to apply. What can be done about this? Any help is greatly appreciated. The previous bottle has no lot number and seems to be in customized packaging with Platinum SkinCare's name on it. The new one says Skin Biology on it and is a different container.

Lot# 1-5-66D
Mfg. Date 12/07

I just realized there is another post with a different subject line that is the exact same problem I have. How can I get mine replaced?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
It is not watered down but does not have enough of the cellulose thickener.

We are working on the improving the thickness of the serum. This has been a long-term problem. But we are not using any type of detergent and this is difficult. But we are making progress on this problem.
Picture of cultivator
I would just like to add my imput into this subject...

2 years ago i bought my first super cp serum direct & it was thick and very bright blue.

about a year ago i bought some from a re-seller and found it had a greener tint to it. i didnt like this much.. but it worked ok i felt.

more recently i tried the super ghk and folligen.. these were verra blue and naturaly more watery than the serums. but the super ghk's watery consistency did not bother me because the blueness of it was so illuminating and the strength was far superior.

anyways my most recent super cp serum direct from skin biology iu have to say yes, ive also noticed its slightly less thick a liquid but personaly this hasnt bothered me at all, because im just happy there is no green tint anymore and that the rich, rich illuminating deep blue hue seems stronger & more magnificent than ever before.. infact it is almost identical to the super ghk's quality of colour..

so yes i have noticed these things but the viscousity does not bother me personaly, only the quality of the colour because when it is the richest deep blue i know it is good stuff.
Mine was so thin that I had lots of problems applying it. It drips all over and is so runny, it almost gets in my eyes when I try to put it on my forehead.

Dr. Pickart said said about a week ago that I would have a replacement sent to me. I haven't gotten it yet but they have my information and I will give it another week before I inquire about it if it hasn't arrived yet.

I have to say that Dr. Pickart was very responsive and helpfull when I emailed him so hopefully I will be receiving the replacement soon.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
Mine was so thin that I had lots of problems applying it. It drips all over and is so runny, it almost gets in my eyes when I try to put it on my forehead.

Dr. Pickart said said about a week ago that I would have a replacement sent to me. I haven't gotten it yet but they have my information and I will give it another week before I inquire about it if it hasn't arrived yet.

I have to say that Dr. Pickart was very responsive and helpfull when I emailed him so hopefully I will be receiving the replacement soon.

Let me know if you don't get it.
They sent me the 4oz. CP Serum instead of the 4oz. Super CP Serum. Ugh... Not your fault. I am going to send this one back and hopefully I can get the Super CP Serum this time. Thanks for being so helpful in this matter.

Sincerely,
Aaron