Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
started using super cop x 2 and nail samples Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi,
After a long wait for samples that didn't arrive, recently I happily received a new package with my samples. (Thankx SB).

First impressions, since I haven't had a lot of time to use them yet:

I like the tin peptides for my nails - seems to work very fast. Actually, at this time of the year with dry air, when I apply it I also use it on the backs of my hands too. So it makes for a good hand cream. Very nice.

I started of just spotting the SC2 on age spots. No stinging. I've put it on my whole face only twice so far. First time on top of emu oil (or maybe it was squalene, can't remember now), as per what I usually do with regular supercop. Second time I applied it directly onto my face and then emu oil later.

I agree with many people here that there is less sting/itch than with regular supercop. Just a tiny bit, if that. And yes, it's not as 'creamy' when applying. I didn't want to apply too much, and noticed that a fair amount of the color appears to stay on top of the skin. Still, I'm sure it's being absorbed nonetheless so I didn't want to add too much. I'll probably not apply it daily at this point - but at least a few times a week, and perhaps even every 2nd day, and maybe build up further.

Can't say anything about results yet - far too early. But anyway, on both counts, so far so good. Will post more further down the track.

Julie
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Julie:

Thanks for posting your remarks.

As time progresses and others have been able to use the new product samples we anxiously await everyone's feedback.

We hope you enjoy them!
-Skin Bio Team
Hi Julie,
I am amazed by SC2 I have been using my sample pot for a few months now & my pigmentation appears to have diminished. I use exfol serum/ha/super cp serum/squalane/nighteyes & emu oil I am finally seeing results and will never use another skincare line on my face again.....if only I knew of this years ago!!.
I may have a whine now & than but the SC2 is worth saving for!!.

Good Luck & Take Care.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
quote:
Originally posted by Julie:

I agree with many people here that there is less sting/itch than with regular supercop. Just a tiny bit, if that.

Julie

Could someone offer a recommendation with regards to the choice between using regular SuperCop or SC2 as a spot treatment for pigmentation or age spots for someone applying Exfol, Copper Serum, and Trireduction with Retinol and Lavender for two weeks and seeing some minor improvement? Should it be SuperCop or SC2, and where does Trireduction fit in? Thank you.
...or Super CP Serum.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear JW:

For slowly working up from mild to stronger, which generally is recommended, the progression would be to use CP Serum then TriReduction then Super CP Serum then Super Cop then Super Cop 2X.

However, the best results would probably be achieved with Super Cop 2X. This can be used very lightly as a spot treatment when first starting off. Or one could first use the TriReduction and see how this goes before trying the Super Cop 2X.

Slowly working up from mild to strong is best since perhaps you'll be able to gain the results you need with the so-called "milder" product and may not even need to use the stronger.

-Skin Bio Team