Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  Skin Biology Product Feedback    NEW Testimonials (Read the latest client reports on our products)

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
NEW Testimonials (Read the latest client reports on our products) Login/Join

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Report This Post  
Dear Skin Biology Clients and Visitors:

Everyone loves hearing good news and reading product testimonials.

In fact, product reviews/testimonials have become one of the primary influences many consumers take into consideration when deciding whether or not to purchase a product.

Although every individual's skin is different, we'd like to take this opportunity to post some of the recent emails we've received from clients who rave about the effect of copper peptide topicals on their skin. Enjoy!

........................................................................................................................................................

"After about a few weeks of consistently using Super CP Serum and Two Timing Tightener in the morning before I apply my makeup and using a small amount of Super Cop 2X or Protect & Restore a few times a week at night on the lines on my forehead, I was having dinner with my boyfriend of five months and he looked at me and said “You know, I think our relationship is making you look younger!”

I of course thanked him for the compliment as my heart leapt for joy, and I let him think that his kind statement was the reason I am looking younger, but I know it is thanks to Dr. Pickart/Skin Biology’s wonderful products that I’ve seen such a dramatic improvement in my skin. I won’t be using anything else — I know what works!"

-P.S.

........................................................................................................................................................

"Seems I was born to suffer with PROBLEM skin, since I was 13, my skin was so oily skin that it was impossible to keep on makeup, even in my eye area...but using your products has changed my life.

I have been using Skin Biology products since 1999 and even though I am 51, I look 10 years younger... My skin is smoother, clearer and the flaking has diminished. The oiliness has decreased and yet I do not need to moisturize my skin with any products except Skin Biology. I do not bother buying anti-aging, moisturizing or cleansing products from any other manufacturers except Skin Biology, I trust Dr Pickart and believe that his philosophy is one that should be emulated utilizing honesty and scientific research. Below are some of the products that I use and rotate depending on the season of the year.

Dr. Pickart's Liquid and Bar Cleanser - ALWAYS
Protect & Restore with High Retinol and Lavender
Protect & Restore Day Cover
Copper Sun Tanning Lotion
Skin Signals Serum
Two Timing Tightener
Tri Reduction
Balance Zone
Lip Replenisher
Emu Oil for Skin
BioHeal
LacSal Serum
Exfol Serum
Folligen Shampoo & Conditioner
Folligen for Blondes

In September, I purchased the VIP cream and LOVE it, especially in my eye area, my eyes seem wider, younger looking and the hooding seems to have diminished.

I consider myself blessed that I found your products and wanted to thank you for your hard work and efforts."

-L.C.

"I was simply amazed at how well Dr. Pickart's Emu Oil soothed my skin's red hot dryness. After so, so many years trying literally 100's of products and prescriptions that only caused more damage, I am thrilled with the results I am having and will be testing more of Dr Pickart's products. Thank you and Bravo Dr. Pickart."

-D.M.

"I have been using Skin Biology's products since 2003 and people we meet are often stunned to find out my 19 year old daughter is not my sister... I have been using Skin Biology's products on my face for 10 years now and I call it my 'green lotion'..lol.

I started with P&R Classic and then moved to Tri-Reduction w/ Retinol. I alternate these nightly with Exfol or Lac-Sal Cream. I have continuously used the Day Cover during the day, and during the winter with all the drying heaters on, I sometimes use P&R w/ Retinol under my Day Cover."

-R.B.

"I've been using your products for over 11 or 12 years. I am so pleased with the results as I am 62 and my facial skin is better than I ever expected after many, many years of abuse in the sun.

I read your recommendation for a daily regimen and at present am using Super CP Serum and Celes Oil on my face.

Thank you so much for your wonderful products!!!"

-M.L.

Lips:
For years I have had dry chapped lips - my dental technician even commented, which was a bit embarrassing to me that it was as noticeable as I feared. I have tried various lip products, and put them on daily.

So I put Dr. Pickart's new lip balm by my nightstand and gave it a shot. I noticed a difference within a few days, so started to use it morning and evening. By the end of a week, the chapping was gone and my lips are now very smooth!

Dr. Pickart consistently has superior products. This one is fantastic, thank you!!

Feet:
My feet are in pretty good shape, as I have used Dr. Pickart's copper peptides on them for years. But this new foot cream is a step up. It somehow softens even my tougher heel area. I do recommend putting LacSal or Exfol on them regularly to help with exfoliation also.

-G.N.

"Hello Dr Pickart,

Thank you for creating the best products I have ever tried in 40yrs.
I am a make-up artist and have tried most of the high end products from around the world and I can honestly say nothing performs as well as your products.

I'm 57yrs old and before I started using your products my face looked tired, dull, with loose facial skin. The lines around my eyes looked crepey and my neck started to look like a turkey's neck - not attractive! ...

My friends recommended your products and after their rave reviews I took the plunge! :-)

... I used the P&R Classic on my face in the morning, Super GHK around my eyes followed by Two Timing Tightener all over. Evenings after cleansing I used Exfol and squalane (this is an oil I have used for years and had this oil on hand).

After a week, I started to notice a brightness to my face and a more moisturized plumped up look. The crepey lines around my eyes had softened and I just knew that your products were working...

I have now been using all of the above products for 8 months and can honestly say I'm looking fabulous! My skin looks hydrated, brighter, plumper and firmer. My hair is softer, looks fuller and doesn't break off at the ends. It's amazing! My friends have all commented that I look younger and they're right. ;-)

The free products are another bonus.....I'm getting 7 freebies in this order - Happy Days!!!!!

I'm truly grateful for all your hard work Dr. Pickart and please know I am a very satisfied customer."

-C.P.

"Hi. I have been using your products for skin and hair for 6 months now, followed all your advice on vitamins and am a very happy 49 year old. My skin looks hundred times better...I use a scrub recommended by your staff every day and LacSal Serum every night on my face and arms...

Your products and advice have truly restored my skin and hair health; if I only knew 20 years ago what I know now and had found your products much sooner I probably would not have had to go to war with the wrinkles and the sea of browns spots that showed up one day in my forties!

The miracle to my hair was an added bonus that I am thrilled with because that had nothing do with age. I have always had dull hair and admit now that (though I am not like most women who dye their hair and put hundreds of highlites in it monthly because I was at least smart enough to know my fine hair would not tolerate such abuse) I did abuse it with hair products and a blow dryer.

A very happy and thankful customer that I found you!!"

-J.S.

All of the above testimonials have been submitted to us via email within the past few months.

Best Wishes,
Skin Biology

• SKIN CARE SOLUTIONS - What to Use for What I Want to Accomplish
For a FREE personalized skin care consultation - Call 1-800-405-1912
Picture of John
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I have been using Skin Biology products for probably eight or nine years by now and I will be 56 in August. I recently met someone who said, "You're not yet 40, are you?" I laughed and told her that I was 55 and she said, "My God, you look like a baby. I mean it...you look like a baby."
It made me feel good, but of course I don't know how long I'll keep getting comments like that (or if I will ever get another one, for that matter). But again, it made me feel good.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear John:

The skin of a "baby" at 55 - That is fantastic!!

What is your current skincare regimen these days John?

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of John
Dear Skin Biology,
I use CP Serum every night (and have been for at least seven years). I also use St. Ives Green Tea Gel Cleanser (with salicylic acid) to wash my face. I recently bought the 3% GHK Serum, but I am using too much of it, I think, as I seem to be going through it too fast. I had a series of Dermapen treatments last winter, but I'm unsure if they really helped. I still have my scars, but overall, I think my skin looks okay. I will keep using the regular CP Serum (The Super CP Serum seems too strong for me). Thank you very much for these products, and for your encouragement and support. Smiler

Best wishes,
John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Don't overuse the 3% GHK. 2 or 3 times weekly is enough.
Picture of John
Okay, thank you, Dr. Pickart. That will save me from going through the product too quickly. Thanks again.