healthyskin.infopop.cc
sample/travel size bundles

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7990018252/m/2331058536

10 April 2012, 06:51 AM
pinkdervish
sample/travel size bundles
Dear Dr. Pickart and SkinBiology,

Please consider offering bundles of mix and match sample size items, such as those offered as free bonuses and trial kits.

For example: There could be a 'pick four' option from a group of stronger or more prestige items at a certain price, a 'pick five' option from a group of more basic items at a certain price, etc. and/or a 'mix and match' of several pre-selected items at a certain price.

Now that summer is just around the corner, and many of us will be traveling, the option to mix and match travel sizes of our favorite, and most used items would be wonderful in my honest opinion.

You're probablly wondering why I'm requesting you take this into consideration instead of purchasing my own travel size containers, and fill them myself. For starters, I've not found any containers that are comparable to the ones that SkinBiology uses. Also, when gifting to friends and family, I would love to present them with products that have SkinBiology labels on them.

For some, the containers and labels aren't a big deal, but for others, they may appreciate the mix and match sample/travel size bundle offers already labeled and ready to go.

Thanks for reading and for your consideration!
03 May 2012, 10:27 AM
Dr. Pickart
That is a good idea but we are very busy right now working on our websites to be in compliance with federal regulations for cosmetic companies.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
29 August 2012, 10:20 AM
AAat39
Enjoying your products and I second this request. For those of us who travel a lot, and have made the mistake of leaving an expensive product behind. It happens.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
29 August 2012, 10:23 AM
AAat39
ps, my screen name was for an alopecia condition I encountered the year I turned 39, it has since resolved itself. Lucky me.
30 August 2012, 02:29 PM
Skin Biology
Dear AAat39:

Thanks for posting - Perhaps Dr. Pickart will revisit this request when we have the chance.

Remember though that we have some great Starter Kits that work well for "travel sizes" and gifting!

Here's a list of what each starter kit contains:

Skin Biology Product Trial Pack 1:
• 1 Emu Oil (.25 oz)
• 1 Exfol Cream sample 2% hydroxy acid (.25 oz)
• 1 Choice of a third cream: Protect & Restore Classic, Protect & Restore with High Retinol, OR Protect & Restore Day Cover

Skin Biology Product Trial Pack 2:
• 1 Protect & Restore Classic Cream (.25 oz)
• 1 Protect & Restore High Retinol Cream (.25 oz)
• 1 Choice of a third cream: Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher OR Protect & Restore Day Cover

Facial Regeneration Test Kit:
• 1 CP Serum (1 oz)
• 1 LacSal Serum (1 oz)
• 1 Exfol Cream (.25 oz)
• 1 P&R Classic Cream (.25 oz)
• 1 P&R High Retinol Cream (.25 oz)
• 1 P&R Day Cover Cream (.25 oz)
• 1 Emu Oil-S (.25 oz)

Sensitive Skin Kit:
• 1 Dr. Loren Pickart's Cleanser (4 oz bar)
• 1 Squalane Oil (1 oz)
• 1 Super GHK-Copper Cream (.25 oz)
• 1 Super GHK-Copper Serum (.25 oz)

Skin Firming Kit:
• 1 Skin Signals Solution (.5 oz)
• 1 Skin Signals Cream (.25 oz)
• 1 Two Timing Tightener - DMAE (.5 oz)
• 1 Lactic Power 10 (.25 oz)

Blemish Care Kit:
• 1 Super CP Serum (1 oz)
• 1 LacSal Serum (1 oz)
• 1 Exfol Cream (.25 oz)
• 1 Super Cop 2X (.25 oz)

Folligen Sample Pack: - Great for eyebrows/eyelashes!
• 1 Folligen Cream (.25 oz)
• 1 Folligen Lotion (.25 oz)
• 1 Emu Oil for Hair (.25 oz)

Folligen Total Therapy Trial Pack:
•Folligen Spray 2oz
•Folligen Cream 1/4oz
•Emu Oil for Hair 1/4oz
•Folligen Shampoo 2oz
•Folligen Conditioner 2oz

.................................................................................................................................................................

And remember that you can always receive a FREE small sample or travel size of ANY product with purchase of $50 or more Smiler

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
06 November 2013, 08:25 AM
pinkdervish
Dear SkinBiology & Dr. Pickart,

Has there been any more thought given to offering mix & match sample bundles to SkinBiology customers?

It would be SO beneficial (in my opinion) to offer the sale of any current samples offered in a bundle that anyone could choose what they would like for a set price, such as the examples I provided previously.

Another way to present the offer would be separating the samples into different type/price groups and limiting the amount of samples you can choose for a set price.

I would love to see this offered on SkinBiology.

Thanks for reading!
06 November 2013, 02:24 PM
Skin Biology
Dear pinkdervish:

Thanks for the reminder!

We may circle back to this... It definitely is a great idea.

We'll be sure to keep you posted.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
24 July 2015, 08:40 PM
venus666
I have not use the product, but I want to use it now for knowing these data.
27 July 2015, 02:59 PM
Skin Biology
Dear Venus:

Wonderful! Remember each visit to our online website entitles you to a FREE Skin Care Consultation / Contact us today to learn more about how to use our new Sample Kits and Trial Packs.

Please keep in touch.

Best Wishes,
Skin Biology
1-800-405-1912
customerservice@skinbiology.com