Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  Skin Biology Product Feedback    SkinBiology & Dr. Pickart: Please consider free S&H with orders of $100 or more

Moderators: Rosy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SkinBiology & Dr. Pickart: Please consider free S&H with orders of $100 or more Login/Join

posted   Reply With QuoteReport This Post  
Dear SkinBiology and Dr. Pickart,

As a regular user of SkinBiology products, who often purchases at least $100.00 at the time of each purchase, it would be so much appreciated if there was free S&H offered for orders of $100.00 or more. May I also suggest offering free S&H during the month of someone's birthday, or maybe even discount codes for those who turn in bottles for recycling or something? I realize that offers such as these are more mainstream, and given the affordable prices of each product and free samples offered, it may be silly of me to ask. I get offers such as these from other companies that I do not care to order from, or have never ordered from, but it would be REALLY nice to have these sort of offers from a company like SkinBiology that I trust and have invested in.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReply With QuoteReport This Post  
Dear pinkdervish:

Thank you for your suggestions - We appreciate your business!

At the moment, our main program for client / order appreciation is our Special: 1 Free Bonus Item per $50 spent.

But we will relay your message to Dr. Pickart.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Thank you SkinBio for your response.

It never hurts to ask, and I most definitely appreciate the free bonus per $50.00 purchased, as well as the reasonably priced skincare products.

I'm a SkinBiology girl for life!
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We could offer free shipping but would have to raise the product prices.

Even though we charge for shipping, we lose a lot of money on shipping.
Understood. Thank you Dr. Pickart and SkinBiology for your responses Smiler