Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
blackheads Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I've just started using exfol cream and tri-reduction cream and while I'm not breaking out I notice my nose and larger pores are developing blackheads that were never there before. could the creams be causing this?
If so, should I switch to serums. I'm in my late 40's and while my skin is oily, i really don't break out.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Use less of the Trireduction Cream. Also, try using pore cleansing strips to clear the pores.

If you continue having trouble, contact us and we will send you serums instead to use.
Thank you Dr. Pickart. I will give that a try.
Hi, I had the same problem. You could use the Dermadoctor Wrinkle revenge facial cleanser w/ glycolic acid (comes in 3 strenghts; 10, 15 and 20%). It works perfect and that way you can still use the trired. I love to use it in conjunction w/ the Clarisonic brush, leaves my face totally clean. www.dermadoctor.com
You could also increase the use of exfol cream to 2x per day to see if the increased exfoliation will mitigate the enlarged pores and blackheads before you buy or try out additional products.