Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Lacsal Serum is Amazing! Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Lacsal serum is amazing!
I just finished my bottle of it and I can't believe how healthy and even my complexion looks. This stuff is great I tell you!
I have such sensitive skin, the AHAs I try in the past made my skin so red and super dry, so I went slowly and used lacsal only 2 times a week. After about 4 uses I already saw how tighten my pores became and my skin tone became nicer. I just want to say this is an amazing product! thank you thank you Dr. Pickart for creating lacsal serum. I love this product now Love and has become my favorite product over exfol serum.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
It is a reasonably strong product but we add aloe vera, allantoin, and water soluble vitamin E to reduce irritation.
<Paula>
posted   Report This Post  
I agree that LacSal is amazing! I used it for the first time just now, and it made my skin look calmer, the redness wasn't as noticeable, and my face felt smooth. That's just what I had upon the first application, so I look forward to results such as yours, Greetea!
Picture of goatlady
I agree this stuff is amazing. I have noticed a "glow" and the ugly spots on my skin coming off. I want to know when this will come in a larger bottle so I can use all over head to toe??
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by goatlady:
I agree this stuff is amazing. I have noticed a "glow" and the ugly spots on my skin coming off. I want to know when this will come in a larger bottle so I can use all over head to toe??

We came across the great testimonial posted on this thread and (as many of you know) LacSal Serum was finally introduced in a large 4 ounce size! PERFECT for all looking to enhance body skin and glow all over.

Now LacSal Serum can literally be used "head to toe".

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology