healthyskin.infopop.cc
who can you believe? Thank you Dr. Pikart for "ruining" my skin

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7990018252/m/1251088056

29 December 2013, 04:38 PM
Queenforayear
who can you believe? Thank you Dr. Pikart for "ruining" my skin
After I placed a $200 order, I started readi8ng about Skin Bio online. some forum posts made it sound like Dr. Pickart was a step away from the devil and copper peptides were ineffective or would ruin my skin. Trolls.

@@

I am 38. My skin is firm. I have used skin bio for years. I am working up to Super Cop2X. I have been using super cop for the past two years. The same 4 oz bottle. I use retinol in squalene to moisturize at night. I use some drugstore face wash with salicylic acid and a clarisonic. I have three tiny fine lines under my eyes that frankly have been there for more than a decade. My skin is super firm and I have no lines. I use Supercop on my chest and breasts too. My breasts are firm.

I have perpetually oily skin. The only thing that has helped is Yaz birth control pills which I take for my PMDD. The pill took away the grease and cleared my skin up.

I have not had children and constantly wear a bra so maybe that explains the firm breasts. But my chest grew a cup size on the pill. I am a 36DD with no sag.

Its considered unethical in PR, but lots of companies post on forums to promote or disparage products.

the kicker is I am an exsmoker! No one believes I am 38. I am adding folligen back into my routine. I am also trying out the perfumes.

How would I add retin A to my regimen? So far I wash with neutragena cleanser and my clarisonic. (I don't even wash my face EVERY NIGHT). I apply a mix of SuperCop and SuperCop2x all over my chest, face, necka nd breasts. If its night I apply some retinol in squalene. If its morning I just apply makeup.

I have some hyperpigmation to get rid of. I would like to add retin A because I had beautiful skin when I was diciplined with CP and retin A.

check out my blog about living in Alaska and all things beauty at queenforayear.wordpress.com
31 December 2013, 02:14 PM
Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by Queenforayear:

How would I add retin A to my regimen? So far I wash with neutragena cleanser and my clarisonic. (I don't even wash my face EVERY NIGHT). I apply a mix of SuperCop and SuperCop2x all over my chest, face, necka nd breasts. If its night I apply some retinol in squalene. If its morning I just apply makeup.

I have some hyperpigmation to get rid of. I would like to add retin A because I had beautiful skin when I was diciplined with CP and retin A.

Dear Queenforayear:

We are so glad that you discovered Skin Biology and researched for yourself how the products truly do work for skin (and body!) beautification.

Regarding how to use Retin-A along with our products, please see our post at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...021027056#3021027056

Since Retin-A is applied at night, it would be simple to work it into your current regimen if you do decide to add that into your routine.

For other tips on how best to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, see our page at: www.reverseskinaging.com/hyperpigmentation.html

If you end up deciding to forego the retinoic acid (or in the meantime), other clients have had great success using our hydroxy acids such as LacSal Cream or Lactic Power 10 in the evening (about 20-30mins before they apply their Retinol in Squalane).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology