Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Copper sun feedback Login/Join

<derek>
posted   Report This Post  
Just a comment regarding the Copper Sun - it seems to sweat off very quickly. I'm not sure if it could be made more sticky / water repellent? On the other hand, I do tend to perspire more than average.

I've used L'Occitane Do Para in the past, and, while it is basically a silicone smear (and about as comfortable as that sounds), it does stay put very well, even when swimming.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear derek:

We appreciate your feedback - Your comments help us to make any needed refinements in the formula. Dr. Pickart may comment later on how this may be done.

As we near summertime again, we do expect more clients to use the Copper Sun - Suntanning Lotion in a variety of circumstances.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of WhatWhat
I love this stuff. I live in the south and drive with my sunroof open (to cheap to run the ac) and I don't seem to sweat it off to fast...it's only March and low 80's so we'll see in June/July if I feel the same.

On a different note, I did get some in my eye and man that smarts..
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear WhatWhat:

Thank you for your feedback - Others will find it helpful to be careful around the eye area when using Copper Sun.

But we're glad you are enjoying the products!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of AAat39
I have been using this product and or day cover for over a year, and absolutely love it. I mix it with a few extra grains of titanium dioxide for extra cover some days. I have noticed a significant improvement in the eye lid area which I attribute to this product, and emu oil. I am so lucky to have found this web site. Recently upped the levels with a level 8 serum. Thank you Dr. P.
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by AAat39:
I have been using this product and or day cover for over a year, and absolutely love it. I mix it with a few extra grains of titanium dioxide for extra cover some days. I have noticed a significant improvement in the eye lid area which I attribute to this product, and emu oil. I am so lucky to have found this web site. Recently upped the levels with a level 8 serum. Thank you Dr. P.

Dear AAat39:

Thanks for the feedback on Copper Sun Tanning & Firming Lotion and Protect & Restore Day Cover!

We are sure others would agree with you since these two powerhouse products have been client favorites for years...

Please keep in touch - We wish you continued success!!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology