Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Scars looking deeper - Is this normal? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi -

Just wanted to get your feedback. Several of us here have noticed that our blemishes are actually looking deeper and more pronounced since we started using CPs. And some of us are also noticing old scars appear to be "re-emerging", although they probably have always been there, covered up by skin.

I think that this is part of the process - it has to get uncovered and will look worse before it gets better, but a few people are concerned that maybe they are exfoliating too much and making their situations worse.

Could you please shed some light on this matter? I have to admit that I'm a bit frightened that they might be right!

Many thanks,
Sherry

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
You know, I have been experiencing an improvement on some blemishes and then some looking deeper also. I am hopeing this is the dark before the dawn, because I certainly can't afford for them to look worse. I am only using CP serum, but waiting for my Super CP and Super 2x to ship. I am putting all my hopes on these products because my marks have depressed me so much.

Liz

The pessimist complains about the wind, the optimist hopes it will change, the realist adjusts the sails.
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Sherry and Liz:

You may want to carefully review or bookmark the following link on Tips on Using SRCPs:
http://www.reverseskinaging.com/tips.html

Especially Tip #6

Again, depending on the amount of damage, the process of skin rejuvenation may be slow. However, it is not permanent; SRCPs will not permanently cause things to look worse. These product work superbly to improve the appearance of blemishes. It just may take some tweaking of your regimen to help effective traverse this period.

Give us a call or post back with any questions - We'd be happy to help.

-Skin Bio Team

Picture of Dr. Pickart
The key is to not try to go too fast. Skin can only rejuvenate itself so fast.