Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Secret Snowflake! Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hey everyone!

As the holiday seasons approach us all... I'm sitting here thinking of the people who I would love to show my thanks to.

Some of those special people are here on the forum, so I was thinking how cool it would be to get to know my fellow forum friends on a more personal level, and Secret Snowflake popped in my head! Why not? The age of pen pals is diminishing (I miss hand written letters and care packages) but Secret Snowflake is a possibility, and it would be so fun!

We're so close here, being that we have helped each other when times were really trying, through times when stressful skin issues occured, or when celebrating breakthroughs and talking about family, work, etc... and we continue to be such a great support group here for one another, which keeps me coming back. I just want to give you all a big hug! Smiler

If any of you are interested, we can all share ideas on how to draw names, etc.

If you're concerned about sharing your personal information for a gift exchange, I suggest using your first name and the first initial of your last name when mailing anything. Or you could have your secret santa gift mailed to your local post office as a HOLD FOR PICKUP, where they will hold it at the post office for you, so that you don't have to share your mailing address if that is a concern.

Anyway, I look forward to any suggestions/feedback.

Take care, everyone!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pinkdervish,