Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Help with new routine Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello Dr Pickart/Skin Bio:

I have been using Skin Bio products for over 3 years and love them! I have VERY dry skin (interestingly though, not sensitive) and nothing worked until I used your products. I just placed a new order with several products I have not tried before and some I have used for ages. I would like to know how to incorporate the new products into my routine. Here is what I ordered (old and new products):

LacSal cream
Super Cop cream
Protect & Restore (high retinol w/ lavender)
Emu Oil
Super GHK cream (my bonus product that I'm trying out)

I have read some of the posts and I'm getting very confused what to put on when and in what order. Please help!

I have used TriReduction w/ Retinol for 3 years with no problems at all, but wanted to try Super Cop, as my skin does not seem to be making any progress.

By the way, I've never had any irritation with your products and was able to use CP Night eyes straight away twice a day.

Thank you for your help!
Belle
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
In the morning, use the Super Cop Cream on skin areas that need to most help. Use the Super GHK Copper on more sensitive areas such as around the eyes.

Use P&R Cream on other facial areas. Follow with Emu Oil for Skin in areas that seem to dry.

Use the LacSal at night to remove older and damaged skin.
Thank you Dr Pickart!

Sorry I still have a few more questions Big Grin

1) Can I put Emu Oil over the LacSal? And if so, is there a 30 minute wait time between?

2) Could I put Super Cop over the LacSal and
then Emu Oil on top (making for 3 layers)?

3) Is the main focus to avoid using LacSal at the same time as Super GHK Cream or is it important to use LacSal alone and keep it away from everything?

Thank you again for all your help...

Belle
Picture of Dr. Pickart
You can put Emu Oil for Skin over the Lacsal. the oil will act as a penetrating agent and push more hydroxy acids in the into the skin. So start this lightly at first.
Thank you Dr Pickart!

Not to be a pest, but if you have a minute could you please answer the second half of question #1 (about the wait time) and questions #2 and #3?

Thank you again for all your help!

Belle