Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
should I upgrade strength or product type Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have been using the copper peptide serum for five weeks now. I can't say my skin is amazingly different. The thing I do notice is that a small bump on my face that has always been there is starting to get smaller. But the overall texture and luminosity of my skin is not better.
I am tempted to try the Skin Signals Cream. Would that be appropriate for me to try? Or should I continue with the rest of my cp. serum before doing that?
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear summer rose:

Thank you for posting - There are actually a couple of options open to you for improving your results.

1. If you are using Regular CP Serum, be sure that you are also using an effective method of abrasion along with the product.

Since the skin is in layers and damage many times will exist in layers in the skin, it is imperative to exfoliate with either a manual or chemical method of abrasion. This will not only assist the copper-peptides to penetrate better, but will allow any damage that has been "pushed up" to start to break down and be removed.

So if you have been using CP Serum daily along with an exfoliator (without any irritation), you can now perhaps work up to twice a day applications. Each application should be light, but adding an additional application may be helpful to improve your results.

2. If you are leaning more toward using another product, we would recommend the following:
Skin Signals Solution or Skin Signals Cream

Skin Signals Solutions is stronger in concentration than Regular CP Serum. However, Skin Signals Cream is milder than Regular CP but works as a very effective "all-over" product.

What makes both formulations of Skin Signals quite unique is that copper-peptides are combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen, resulting in a beautiful remodeling effect on the skin.

Again, with either product continue to use a good method of abrasion. Either manually (such as with a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub), or chemically with hydroxy acid exfoliators.

..............................................................................................................................

For more suggestions, see our page at: Tips on How to Use SRCPs Properly and
Skin Remodeling: What to Expect and When to Expect It

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Thanks for the fantastic response and recommendations...helps so much.

A final question... Is my clarsonic an effective and accepted method of exfoliation? I've been using glycolic cream and peels...but would rather not if the clarsonic is sufficient..just because the glycolics make me pink and red.
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Hello Summer Rose,

Such a pretty name! Here is a link from our forum where some of our members discussed the their preferences on manual exfoliation methods.

Comparison facial brushes vs microdermabrasion cloths

quote:
In this post Dr. Pickart gives his opinion of the Clarisonic: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...330029884#1330029884

Our lab is only about a half-block from them.

But I really don't know what it does. They claim it removes sebum from the skin. If it cleared blocked pores, this would be great but if it dries skin, then there could be a problem. I am just waiting for some studies. Too many famous actress and models will endorse anything for the right price.

Keep Smiling
~The SkinBio Team