Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  Questions Specifically for SKIN BIOLOGY    Question on ingredients in product for Dr. Pickart and question on routine

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Question on ingredients in product for Dr. Pickart and question on routine Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi Dr. Pickart,
I hope you enjoyed your self at your recently attended conference. Well I have a few questions:
1. I had run out of my emu oil and my mother had bought this oil for Christmas for me as a gift. Is this a beneficial oil? It looks like it is, and it is very soothing. IT is from a small outfit in California. PLease let me know what you thinkSmiler Below are the ingredients...

elemeni Ingredients:
Rosa Moschata* (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus* (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca* (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose Otto), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Citrus Nobilis* (Mandarin), Santalum Album^ (Sandalwood), Boswelia Carterii (Frankincense), Lavandula Officinalis* (Lavender), Calendula Officinalis* (Calendula), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester).
* Organic + Wildcrafted ^Plantation Grown

Question #2:
What I have been using seems to have leveled off or stopped. My regimen was the reg. cp serum (red) in the day, super ghk under eyes, and Lacsal @ night, with emu oil am and pm. Then went up to the gold label cp serum in the am with CP night eyes, and Lacsal in the pm. I am running low and would like to get rid hyperpigmentation, forehead lines, and tighten up my skin. Is Trireduction too weak now that I am using the gold label SCRP? Also it has not removed my skin tags, how does this happen?

Thanks so much in advance as usual!!!
Debbie
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
1. The oil is OK but because a product has many different ingredients does not mean it will work better. It is like taking everything in your kitchen and putting it into a pot, then cooking it for dinner.

2. Also, use some type of abrasion (microdermabrasion cloth) or needling to break up the hard scar tissue.

3. You also may need to get some strong hydroxy acids like 30% lactic acid.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Morning,
Ok so the oil is not as effective as the emu or squalene? Which oil should I switch to? Now for my face I asked if Trireduction would be a step down from what I am using...I have used a microfiber cloth on my face before.
So I guess the siggestion with the 30% lactic acid is for turnover? My concerns are for freckling, some sun damage, and firming. I forgot to mention I have the DMAE but it has just been ok on me. My biggest lines are on my forehead, but I think it is because my skin is a little lax there.
I have a connective tissue (mild) condition EDS.
Just trying to bump up results. It has not gone any further.
Thanks Dr. Pickart!
Deb Conley
P.S. Have you been hearing the buzz about Niacin on the skin?