Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
skin signals solution Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I am a long term user of cps so my skin is rather used to it.
I recieved my first bottle of skin signals this week and was wondering if I should stay with the 3 drops as indicated or can I use more and if there is any benefit in doing so.
Also can I use it with my usual cps, I sometimes use super cop 2 and always use the serum. I use RetinA too and am wonmdering if I need to allow time between the two.
Another thing I am curious about is weather there is any advantage in useing skin signals with a derma roller?
Finally I would like to know how long to expect before I can notice an improvement.... I have a strong mature skin (over 50) some sun damage from childhood, exposure stoped in my 20s, and have been gradually reversing damage over 3 years now with the application of ret A abd cps and d rolling, I do think I need the advantage of increased collagen to lift things along...as most do.
Kind regards Tic tac
Picture of stoney
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hi Tic tac,

I would say that if you've been using CPs for awhile you could definitely use more. You should not really need more than 6 drops though.

I too use Retin-A...I like to it apply 1st in the early eve to freshly cleansed skin. Theoretically since it works at a lower PH than CPs, I like to leave it for a few hrs. then apply CPs later before going to bed. I am not sure if this is correct, but it makes sense to me... Confused?...I also wait after applying Exfol -or- LacSal since CPs can stop the action if applied to soon.

Also, ROLLING helps with the penetration of products but I would not ROLL more than once a week or 2 unless you have a very short needled .17mm daily ROLLER. I ROLL once a month NOW with my .5mm & use my daily when I feel like it.

Hope that helps... Thumbs UP!
Thank you Stoney
I am an old hand at rolling I use a 2m about every 2 weeks and a 5m for product penetration.
WhaT i really need to know is if i can use my usual routine of cp over the top of the signals or is it best to wait a while before I apply super cop. The other thing I need to know is if I apply lac sal in the pm is it best to wait a while before I apply retA.

There is one other thing that has me wondering though, and that is if we can stimulate the production of collagen and elastin then does it mean the sub. fat stores in the face may also return????
Perhaps the good DR Pickart can help me out on this.
Cheers and thank you Tic Tac
<deekhush>
i am kind of new here. just wanted to know what do u mean by rolling? just started using reg CP serum and squalane.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Rolling is using the skin needle rollers than make small holes in the skin. This helps push skin regeneration especially when used with copper peptides.
Dear Dr Pickart
I would love an answer to the questions I started above re if the amount of skin signmals can be increased and weather it is a good idea to roll and how long before expected results, also can I use my usual super cop 2 over the top of skin signals???
I am curious to know weather I can use ret A on top of lac sal or if I need to space the
application too. Many thanks Tic TAC
Picture of Dr. Pickart
You can use more Skin Signals if your skin is tolerating it. You can use Super Cop over the Skin Signals but again be careful about using too much which could be irritating.

If you use retin-A on top of LacSal, the retin-A will intensify the actions by pushing more LacSal into the skin. Again be careful of using too much and causing skin irrtiation.
<deekhush>
thnx stoney...so when does one really need to roll????
Picture of stoney
Hi Dee,

ROLLING with CPs is MOST beneficial for those who have scars. It would also be helpful for deep expression lines. If you have neither of these, you probably don't need to ROLL.

I personally wish I didn't have to, but it aids tremendously with scar, stretch mark & deep wrinkle removal.

Tightening & toning can be achieved with your facial exercises & CPs, NO torture tools required, but that is up to you.. Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
<deekhush>
hey stoney..

i dont have scars nor any deep expression lines. thankfully i never had any break out problems. but yeah i just turned 38 and have noticed a slight sagginess which i want to reverse if possible.

I just use cp serum and squalane and try and do my face wrkouts diligently.

wld using just the cp serum help in bringing abt a general firmness of the facial skin? and how much time do thnk that process wld take?

Picture of stoney
Hi Dee,

I would say with continued use your skin will start to become noticeably tighter within about 4 months. After using up your CP Serum, I would try moving up to Skin Signals which has additional tightening actives.

I LUV Skin Signals Love & find it very easy to apply even though it is watery. I put 4 drops in the palm of my hand, then press my fingers from other hand into the serum. I then press this into my skin using 2 more drops for my forehead & nose. It absorbs instantly... Emu or Squalane on top.

The idea to "keep on using CPs" for optimal results. You can also try P&R Cream to alternate into your routine.

HTHs.... Thumbs UP!
<deekhush>
hey thanx stoney...whenevr i have any issues, instantly thnk of u and sean. :-). know u are genuninely interested in all these things.

well i thnk my CP Serum will last me a cpla more mnths atleast i think. but considering i started using them just from this month, my skin by the end of 2/3 mnths wld get more used to cps.

anthr thing, do regular sage also remove very fine lines and wrinkles below yr eyes?

just for curiousity, how do hydroxy acids wrk?
for ppl like me, who dnt have scar issue problems nor major sagging or wrinkling on face?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Hydroxy acids gently exfoliate your skin leaving it smoother and more youthful-looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
<deekhush>
thankyou doctor..but i am right now only using reg CP serum and squalane.. would that still help my problem. I am 38, i never had any scars or suffered from blemishes.
dnt have many wrinkles, i gues mostly because i have asian brown skin. just a litl sagging of the skin i feel. will that tighten/firm up with reg use of CP serum...

<deekhush>
another intersting thot. once ur skin has firmed up from reg use of cps and these hydroxy acids, do u need to continue using these hydroxy acids?

i have just started from this month on cps, so i gues i will have to wait a bit till i can order my next batch.

doc do u think reg use of cps too wld help my cause??