Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Product storage tips? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I just received the blemish care kit, and I'm really looking forward to using it! I saw some other posts mentioning that the products (aside from GHK) remain effective without special storage measures, but I noticed that the jar of Super Cop 2x I received was starting to change color -- the upper layer is turning darker and slightly green, while the bottom layer remains blue. I understand that this is "normal" but still, I'm guessing that this isn't ideal Smiler

Would it be of any benefit to store the Super Cop and Super CP serum in the fridge? I'm sadly accustomed to fussy skincare product storage -- I practically have to unlock a safe to get to my SkinCeuticals antioxidant serum (inside a cardboard box, inside a ziploc baggie, inside the fridge). Or would the temperature fluctuation and condensation do more harm than good?

Thanks in advance for advice, and thank you for your very prompt shipment -- I received my package much earlier than expected!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Refrigeration will help.

The Super Cop is OK. The color change on top is an effect of air on the product. Super Cop is difficult to formulate because it is so strong.

We are working to improve the product.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thanks Dr. P! The weather's been pretty cool lately, so I'll keep them in the cabinet (away from light) for now, but when it warms up, I'll move them to the fridge.