Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Starting Again Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello,

I am 48 years old and have used Skin Bio Copper Peptides for about 10 years or so and love what they did for my skin. I started with Copper Peptide serum, emu oil, and Exfol cream. I worked my way up over the years to Super Cop 2x, Skin Signals, Two Timing Tightener, and LacSal. (I alternated products)

Unfortunately, due a severe change in finances, I have been unable to repurchase for the past year and have had to resort to the most inexpensive drug store treatment I can find. Frowner
(They do nothing but keep my skin from feeling dry)

I anticipate being able to repurchase my Skin Bio products again in the next couple months and am wondering if after the time off I have to start from the beginning again and work up slowly? To start, I would like my first repurchase to be Skin Signals Cream, Two Timing Tightener, and LacSal Cream.

Can I start off with this again after a year off?

Thanks!
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear RedHot1:

How have things been for you so far? Were you able to return to use of copper peptide products?

Typically after taking a longer break, some clients find that they can successfully start back with moderate products such as Regular CP Serum or Skin Signals Cream without these products seeming too strong for their skin.

We would suggest around the eye area to start anew by gradually working up to stronger products. Start back with CP Ultimate Eyes (but you could probably use the "Regular" and not the extra-mild version).

Feel free to let us know how things have been working for you now that you've returned.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,